Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 12th September 1999, 08:03 PM

Most elementary sources on HIV transmission say that sucking cock is in itself a low risk activity (low meaning low, but non-zero) and that risk can increase when you have cuts or bruises in your mouth, and when you let the guy cum in your mouth or swallow his cum (whether because cum is more infectious than pre-cum or just because there's more of it, I don't know - but the result is just the same).

So, sad as it might be (it could happen to me too) I don't see why the fact that someone got HIV from swallowing cum should be so much of a wonder to anyone. We can discuss whether spitting it out reduces the risk rather than swallowing, or we can talk about why we are willing to take some risk, like some of the previous postings did - even in a hot detailed way. But arguing that sucking cock or swallowing cum are *zero* risk activities is like claiming that aliens exist and want to invade us. I really wonder where you guys got the grounds to prove that. Especially in front of evidence like fjdk's (how's it going for you, by the way?).