Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 20th September 1999, 10:18 AM

What a great afternoon!!! Spending reading all of these hot and informative posts. I've just got to contribute here!
I'm a 55yo Bimwm and have been sucking cock since I was around 15. Most girls at that time wouldn't do it and there was a strange guy in the area who did. Well I let him suck me, watched him swallow it while he stroked himself. When he saw me watching him and staring at his meat he took my hand and placed it around it. I remember shaking with excitement as I started to stroke it. He saw I was rock hard again and urged me to take it in my mouth. I knelt down and blew another load as soon as I felt the taut skin of his shaft slide across my lips and tongue. He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth furiously. In seconds he shot streams of cum down my throat and I gulped it all. Since then I've always had to swallow when my partners cum. Its more of a craving then anything else. I've only spit a few times and then it was only because I couldn't swallow it all fast enough and started to gag. I continue to this day but now take more precautions. I don't brush or floss until afterwards. I rinse my mouth and gargle with a hydrogen peroxide solution after each time. I don't swish the cum around like I used to to savor the taste and consistency. Yes!!! I love sucking and swallowing.