Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 20th September 1999, 10:35 PM

Well this has really given me something to think about. I am 23 and have been sucking cocks since I was 14. In total I must have sucked close to 500 cocks. Just this past summer when I was in London UK I sucked 94 cocks between May and August (yes I track them in a diary).

I have always been very well versed about STDs. I have had gonorrhea and a form of NSU on a couple of occasions. Scabies and crabs at other times but nothing more serious. Even so, I became a voracious reader of health material and became an "expert" on syphillis, Chlamydia, herpes, genital warts, Hepatitis etc. With HIV too I always thought I knew everything. Now I am beginning to wonder. I was always told that oral sex was *very* low risk and that no one has been recorded as catching HIV solely through fellatio. These posts contradict that. Now I am scared. I went for my screen two days ago and am waiting for my results. However these won't cover my most recent escapades in London, since antibodies take 12 weeks to appear.

I have always disliked swallowing cum and until recently only swallowed maybe 5 guys cum. However, on one night in a London park I sucked 13 cocks and in the heat of the moment swallowed the cum from 4 of them. I had never swallowed a stranger's cum before and was very angry with myself afterwards. Combine this with the crazy fact that I fucked two guys without a condom on two separate occasions (I cannot believe I was so stupid. Again the heat of the moment caused me to lose touch with my brain) and I am scared shitless.

It is an understatement to say that I am wondering if it was worth it. I am at university completing my second degree. I have a promising career in front of me. I am extremely ambitious and have great plans for the future. I love life and the thought of contracting HIV will be the most terrifying thing imaginable for me. Yet at the same time I LOVE sucking cock and have an insatiable appetite for sex. When on holiday I usually suck from 3-20 different cocks a week. During the school year I am in the tearooms, bathouses and parks. There is no way I can give up sucking cock. There is also no way I can get into sucking a cock wrapped in plastic.

My solution? I guess I shall just have to keep it as low risk as possible: 1. Suck youngish cock (awful thing to say I know) since odds are that they have encountered fewer men than an older cock and consequently are less likely to have a disease (not necessarily true I know). 2. Refrain from brushing teeth before hand. 3. Don't deep throat. 4. Don't swallow. Fortunately I much prefer seeing I guy cum than having him cum in me.

All in all I am not a happy camper! Why must the good things in life be bad for you! Sucking cock, eating fatty foods etc. Someone has a cruel sense of humour.