Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 25th September 1999, 01:23 PM

Hi guys! I need your advise. I am a compulsive oral sex addict, I love to suck cocks and can never get enough. I usually don't swallow cum but in a few occassions when my partner is so damned gorgeous, I can't help myself but swallow everydrop of his load. In the last few weeks, I have experienced something totally new to me twice, that is to swallow pee from guys. In both occassions, I was fondling their cocks after they shoot big loads, since I found it extremely sexy that the cocks would remain steel hard after ejaculating, I can' resist to suck some more. Then suddenly I felt warm water starting pouring into my mouth. Both men have down loaded their pee slowly and I have managed to swallow them all, although I have to admit there were a few second I almost wanted to pew. Would I get anything from swallow this? I am not into water sport, but when it comes to big cocks, I would give myself in...