Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 6th October 1999, 01:50 AM

What an informative thread. I need help. I like to suck and be sucked, it just depends on the man and the mood. I thought it was relativly safe. I'm HIV+ so I became more passive (as the sucker) over the years. But I'm told I have a big dick (I see it everyday and yes I'm blessed) and men
don't always use their heads. So when they give me head I try not to cum. Most of the time I don't. Those times that I do cum I pull out. Every blue moon or maybe it's a full moon, I get a nut that wants my nut and he won't let go of "Charlie" and I let him have my load. Information is key. I'm positive, but I'm very healthy otherwise. How risky is taking my load? How can these cock-hungry men not know there is a risk? I dated a HIV- guy that loved to get fucked. I never knew latex love could be so hot. But it was great. Phenomenal!!! But I missed getting head. Is there an option left for me? I love dick. I don't like to swallow myself. I know you don't loose cool points for spittin' it out. 2B Continued.