Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 9th October 1999, 05:01 PM

JACK ME: I think various answers to your questions are somewhere in this thread. You also might check out the COCK SUCKEE thread. But I too would like to hear some feedback from guys about this issue.

I'm negative and I've been sucked by guys who are positive and I'm still negative but I don't think anything about my experiences or anyone else's are 100% certain.

The experts have danced and continue to dance around the issue of guys who are getting sucked -- sometimes just in the way they use language. I think in the beginning of the epidemic it was done on purpose because they didn't know and I think it's still being done and it pisses me off. There have to be studies where guys have seroconverted or not when the only sex they've ever had is getting their cock sucked by a positive guy. But then again, maybe not. Afterall, how many guys have just received blow jobs from other guys and have never had any other kind of sex with men or women?

This is the reason I started the COCK SUCKEE thread. And last time I read it all the way through, I believe there was one guy on there who said he became positive after receiving a blow job but he never answered my questions about the possibilities of other sexual activities he'd had being responsible for his seroconversion.

Go figure. This is such an important issue. I'm just glad guys are opening up and talking about their experiences. I hope you post further replies when and if you hear some responses to your questions.

HB

[This message has been edited by HB (edited October 09, 1999).]