Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 27th October 1999, 08:49 PM

I have enjoyed reading the different opinions expressed on this forum. I must admit that I love sucking a nice cock when the opportunity presents itself. Nothing quite like it. Although I usually try to avoid the other guy from cumming inside my mouth oftentimes this is unavoidable. Since the HIV epidemic scare started I have always carried with me a flask of strong vodka as a preventative whenever I have the pleasure of sucking a nice joint. After every cock I have sucked I have always swished my mouth with a one or two mouthfuls of strong rum or vodka (high proof) After this I always swallow it down to make sure my esophagus is totally coated and thus better protected. Of course, needless to say, I abstain if I suspect I have any cuts in my mouth or gums. I believe that this simple but efficient method minimizes greatly my chances of catching anything via oral transmission. I recommend this to all of you guys who enjoy cock sucking as much as I do.