Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 24th December 1999, 06:39 AM

fyi: my partner and I have been together for 4 years and I found out 7 months ago I've been positive the whole time. He's swallowed more loads than I can count. I can, however count the number of loads I actually seen: only 6! I freaked when I found out I was positive, but not for me; for him. He is such a great guy and I love him to death. He was never very promiscuous but I was a total whore before we met. Truth be told: HE IS HIV NEGATIVE! I am so grateful. I don't know what the risks really are and I don't think anyone does. It's such a relative thing. For some any amount of risk is enough to consider it total and for some low means low. All I know is my own experience. And that is the my honey is negative and continues to swallow as long as he's comfortable with it. I will never pressure him and will allow him to continue to make his own choices without guilt. He is participating in the AIDSVAX trial too, so I'll cross my fingers. I love him and I don't want to harm him, but It's such a difficult issue for me. I know that intellectually, I can say "just don't let him suck you" but I am also smart enough to know that that don't mean shit when I'm hot and his mouth is open.
What do you all think?