Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 28th June 1999, 07:18 PM

I'm a recently married guy who used to frequent adult bookstores quite a bit. I'm always the "suckee" and was naive enough to think that I couldn't catch an STD by just getting sucked. Unfortunately, I did catch gonorrhea. This has happened to me twice...but generally only when I've been frequently the booths a lot. (Law of averages, I guess!) I'd still like to get sucked off once in a while...but frankly I hate getting sucked while wearing latex...and I wouldn't want to ever subject my wife to any risk of getting an STD due to my desire to have the occassional guy suck me off.

The only other problem that I've ever had, is having the occassional overenthusiastic cocksucker irritate the head of my penis.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in that you are able to get gonorrhea from being a suckee.