Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 1st July 1999, 10:07 AM

Just wanted to add some more info on the STD info that I posted. The first question--how do you know if you have gonorrhea...from my experience...you'll have no doubt in your mind. You will get a brownish-green discharge from your penis about 7-10 days after exposure...very sticky.

Treatment is rather easy. You usually just take an antibiotic regimen, and the situation is cleared up in a week or so. More problematic is the large needle that get stuck up the slit in your dick when they need to take the culture to determine if you are infected.

To answer the second question, no, I was not wearing a condom. I guess my naivety got the best of me, but I figured I'd be safe as the suckee, as long as I had no open sores, etc. My theory is that I got blown by somebody who had likely been hanging out at the bookstore for quite a while and had blown somebody at sometime before me who had an STD. I wasn't wearing a condom, and I got burned, basically.