Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 1st July 1999, 08:46 PM

Okay, I have never been a sucked or been sucked. However, I have an extreme desire to and so I am curious as how some of the guys that have replied to this topic saying that they done it a million times. I guess my question now is where did you find participants, and how did you know what they wanted too.
I consider myself to be quite attractive, I am 19, healthy and in shape, yet never been approached or anything--what am I doing wrong?
As for the safe sex issue. Guys, let's be honest. Ingestion of bodily fluids is extremely risky therefore, swallowing and deep throating pose great risks for the one sucking. Also, for the guy being sucked, if there is a cut or sore on his cock then there is a high risk. But I think what many forget is that not all STD's are contracted through the blood. There are quite a few that can be transmitted by touch. For example if a (guy who just sucked off a guy with a STD) sucks you off, then you are now at risk. If you then get sucked off by another guy then it's like the domino effect. Am I being paranoid? Maybe, but hey, guys, we have this one body for the rest of lives so lets take care of it.