Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 4th July 1999, 11:30 AM

Hello guys/friends/future lovers,
I just found this site recently and am finding the discussions & info in it very helpful. I am 36 years old and just had my first sexual experiences with a man late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning. I have had a lot of fears/issues in my life that have prevented me from pursueing a sex life until now (such as my brother dying of aids 5 years ago & being deeply steeped with religious guilt) - issues which I finally have worked through enough that now I hope to maybe make up for lost time. Here's my story (maybe its just a little long, but it does get back to the topic of STD's from oral sex). On Tuesday I went to a local gay bar for the very first time and ended up really enjoing it & the people. I enjoyed guys buying me drinks. I went to a less crowded "back patio" area with one fellow and got to try "french kissing" (whick to tell you the truth I really didn't like but was glad I tried it - I think I'd enjoy a less intense variation of french kissing). The guy had his hands all over me (which I really liked) and so I stuck his hand in my pants on my dick. I had previously discussed with him my fears about aids & my brother's death, so when he was about to give me a blowjob without a condom I reminded him of my concerns & had him back off. He bought me a few more drinks bringing my total number of drinks to around 8 or 9. As I really am not a drinker, I was already a little "buzzed" after my first drink, which was only a wine cooler! (my last drinks were much stronger). The alcohol impaired my judgment, and my firm resolve for condom-use was later "thrown to the wind" after I brought him home with me (its a wonder I was able to drive home). He performed oral sex on "condom-less" me, which I really really enjoyed. He also liked my dick and had it down in his throat. I also sucked his dick (without a condom) but didn't do a very good job of it (he complained of "too much teeth" - I guess I need lessons. (I had not told him I'd never done ANYTHING with another man, as I already had enough performance anxiety and didn't want to be any more self-concious than I already was). I much preferred getting sucked to sucking (but I'm sure I'll try sucking again). We fooled around for about an hour but didn't have anal sex (I would like to try "topping" with the next guy if we really hit it off). My story is leading up to something, so just bear with me until I raise some more concern about heavy alcohol consumption (I think there needs to be a whole other discussion topic posted on alcohol-related concerns). After having so much alcohol, the sensation in my dick was greatly decreased - I had to look to see if I was hard (I was pretty hard but could have gotten harder). Has anybody else out there noticed decreased sensation (and not being as hard) with alcohol? Now back to the topic at hand: Just under 48 hours after my encounter, the end of my dick started being painful - very painful when peeing. A pussy white discharge also started. I also came down with a sore throat. From looking in a medical book, I thought my symptoms sounded like gonhorrea (excuse my spelling). I went to the public health department, and in order for them to get a culture they stuck a cotton-tipped wooden stick down my dick and twisted the stick and OH-MY-GOD-DOES-THAT-HURT!#@!$@%! The results of my culture don't come back until Wednesday, so if I do have gonhorrea they won't start treating it until then. While at the health department, I had them give me an immunization shot to protect me from hepatitis (you are supposed to get a series of 3 shots and it is a good idea for everyone to get them). Things might not be as bad for me as I have feared - the pussy discharge has stopped and I have a lot less pain (gonhorrea is not supposed to clear up on its own without treatment). It is possible I suffered a scratch or some kind of irritation just within the opening at the end of my penis and got just a normal non-STD infection which will go away on its own. I found out that the guy I was with has a bad cold so that explains the sore throat (we did a LOT of french kissing). At any rate I will know on Wednesday and treatment only takes 4 to 7 days. One more thing I'd like to say: right after the guy left my house, in order to take at least some safety precautions, I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash twice, soaked my dick in a cup with mouthwash (what else do you do at 2am when you are drunk), I took a pee (I've read thats actually supposed to help reduce risk), and I took a bath. Well....so much for my first experience.... any comments?