Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2000, 06:44 AM

it is very possible to contract HIV and other STD's from oral sex. I noticed way back in this thread that someone put in their reply that he didn't think there were "loads" of people with HIV going about having unsafe sex, and that people werent that stupid. well...I haven't been cruising for very long, and usually my cruising amounts to talking about it and fantasizing. I just recently recieved an anonymous email from a guy that tells me that he knew that he was HIV +, and didn't tell me for "his own reasons". That we had unsafe sex, and I should get tested immediately, and contact all that I have had unsafe sex with. !!I can't understand why people would be that irresponsible or "stupid", but they are and don't kid yourself about it, just because you wouldn't do such a thing. My life hangs in the balance at this moment, waiting for time to pass and information to be conclusive as to whether or not I have been infectected by a stranger that was selfish enough to put me in great danger just to have a few moments of pleasure. I don't know for sure what I did with this guy, because he wont reveal that to me, but I am assuming that we had oral sex, as that is what I have done with strangers.