Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2000, 10:00 AM

I will never forget the time I first played with another cock and actually put my mouth on it. It started when he sat down next to me in a crowded x-rated theatre in 1984. I decided to allow another male to put his hand on my exposed dick I was jerking off to a cumshot all over a womans face on the screen as everybody was in that theatre. We did some stuff in his car afterwards. Ive always been 100% hetro my whole life so this was a big moment in my life to allow this. I remember I didnt like the feeling of his thing in my mouth and we jo instead. But I still liked the feeling of sitting in x-rated theatres with other guys jo around you. John lennon spoke of his experience with this fantasy in some of his writings. Now since that time Ive tried sucking a handful of times I never have any desire to get sucked tho always around the x-theatre experience and especially when there is a blowjob going on onscreen. I guess Ive always a bit of an exibitionist. If I go to an all male movie I dont feel anything like that. I try to jo but it wont get hard. Guys sit down beside me and play with it but nothing happens. Yet if im in the straight movie I get an intense feeling like its ok to jo and suck his cock. Yet I dont consider myself Bi because I would never be sexually attracted to a male only females on the street. And if I put a condom on his cock I am actually turned on during the experience of sucking it BECAUSE I cant taste it at all, all I taste is the sterile taste of the condom but I like that it is like trying something taboo but keeping a safe distance from any trouble which is a very satisfying feeling psychologically for me as well. Like Im a sexual anarchist giving the bird to cultural attitudes towards sex. The same thing goes for jo too. I would be ok withtrying to get together with guys who are into totally safe stuff in this way with x-movies but from the strong assertions I cant get hard to its bareback or nothing or if they dont want to swallow I think there are no suckees that can say they enjoy it more with a condon on like I say about sucking. Just wanted to let it be known that not all guys hate condoms but in fact some like me are turned on by them i think double condoms are an even bigger turn on. But after scrolling through all of the posts I think Im in a big minority. But thats ok because Im probably lucky and still alive because Ive gotten sucked and fucked hundreds of prostitutes and have always put them on for both activities.