Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooting in the Eye
View Single Post
Old 21st April 1999, 11:32 PM

My best friend was infected the same way. He was just tested negative 2 months prior. He had "safe sex" sex with a known positive friend. During the mutual JO the guy came and his load hit my friend squarely in the eye. I've had a load in my eye before and the prostaglandins in semen produce a really profound vasodialation. That is, YOUR EYE REALLY GETS RED. Fortunately I didn't seroconvert. My friend experienced almost the same symptoms as the author and tested "indetermenant" for HIV antibody. HIV viral particle testing was not available at that time, 1990. He tested strongly positive for antibody a week later. His T-cells plummeted at first and then recovered. He became symtomatic about 3 years later. Rather quickly for a new infection wouldn't you say? Fortunately the protease inhibitors have made his load undetectable and his T- cell have risen by more than 200 to almost 400. He feels better now than he had in the last 5 years. My opinion is early aggressive treatment of a new HIV infection before the antibody response has occurred, signalling the infection is now well established, may led to an irradication of the virus. To me a "cure" would mean removing an established infection, not preventing one from becoming rooted. The best of luck to the author. I really like swallowing cum, too and have still tested negative after 10s of thousands of swallowed loads. I'm glad that I find piercings, jewelery and cock rings and poppers a real turn off. I'm pretty sure that the author was infected by the well meaning positive guy that pulled out and hit his eye. Oops! so much for "safe sex" I'll take my chances sucking to climax, and rely on the saliva barrier rather than my reflexes to avoid that "eye shot".

Later