Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooting in the Eye
View Single Post
Old 5th May 1999, 05:36 PM

I agree with the previous posts. The author of the original thread was most likely infected by semen in the eye or the guy with the cock ring, which could easily tear the throat, creating a swift means of transmission, much like a tear in the asshole. Or?

I thank the author for sharing his story and encouraging all this feedback. Coming from a guy who loves to get his cock sucked, I will never put my enjoyment of that above the safety of the guy who's sucking me. But, I've been a sexually active adult man since before AIDS or HIV was a reality and I can tell you that since the beginning and up to this very day, having read and listened to as much about the spread of HIV as I could/can stand, there are still disputes and questions and mysteries about this virus and its transmission that abound, not only from 'the guy next to you at the urinal' but from the researchers in the Medical Establishment as well. We all know it and we do what we do anyway -- from the barebackers to the guys I know who haven't even kissed another man in almost 20 years. Death is the feared tragedy to this epidemic but by no means is it the only one.