Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooting in the Eye
View Single Post
Old 12th May 1999, 12:42 AM

I read these posts and think to myself "is it worth death for one orgasm or one cocksucking?"

Everyone says "knock on wood, I tested negative." or "as of yet, I am clean." It's not like any of us don't know better!

I have had two friends become infected with STD's via oral sex. One got herpes - he was lucky compared to my other buddy. He has HIV and he got it from oral - he has never even had anal sex (top or bottom) with any man or woman. I feel so sorry for him because he is just 22.

My point is, everyone in here seems like they are willing to take the risk of death, just for a blow job. Yes, condoms are no fun, but neither is sitting in a hospital ward weighing 80 lbs. Sorry to be so upset, but it just amazes me that everyone seems so carefree - and careless about oral sex. I know transmission is rare - but it still happens.