Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Vcd
Thread: Vcd
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2002, 02:51 AM
poochai22
Cruiser

I would recommend you to get whatever gay vcds at dtg.com web site.

I was a regular buyer from vendors at Silom. Most of the time I was disappointed. The reasons were many but most importantly was many a time the front cover and the vcd did not match. In other words, the print outside and the pictures inside the vcd are different.

Like you, I sought advice from this board and was provided with detailed information on how to explore and order them through the dtg.com route.

Oh it's wonderful, all the vcds tally with the covers and moreover the print was far superior to the ones sold at Silom or Pantip. Furthermore, dtgcd's collection is far more than the street vendors at Silom.

Try to get into the dtg.com web site and make your choice. They are divided into 3 sections namely Thais, Farangs and Japs and you can make your pick. Furthermore if you buy more than 25 pcs, I think, it only costs you 60 baht a piece whereas at Silom are selling at 70 baht a peice with no guarantee that the cover matches the vcd. The only leg work you have to do is to pay the money through the bank in Bangkok and you will receive them in abt 3 days time. It's really very reliable and good.