Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2003, 06:54 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Sex

This is the dry spell season. I got no sex at all for 2 whole weeks. The sexual tension was building up inside and I could explode any moment. Thought I'll try the sauna. The same people and boring.

I thought that's the end of it. Then the same Snakeboy came by and he was all excited to see me? I thought it's my lucky night. He sure can suck and rim like a pro. I smiled back and waited. He came by and I spread opened my legs to half open my towel. He pushed a finger into my lub ass. That was so unusual of him. He usually checked if I was hard enough for a good licking. I was unprepared and it hurt a little. I grunted and he gave me a few more strokes. I was all worked up for a good fuck.

He said to wait for him because he had something to show me. He sounded kinky and mysterious. After being bored for with no sex for so long, I loved any excitement. Is it my sex starved mind playing tricks on my mind? Snakeboy's short stocky body suddenly made him look as cute as Russell Crowe when he was younger? In fact I wonder if he knew that I was lub and available to let him fuck?

He came back with some newspaper cutting. He showed me and asked if I recognise anyone? I immediately recognised the guy who I fucked while Snakeboy watched. He's the assistant coach of another country's rugby team ( let's call him RA). He looked so serious and official in those photos. I looked at Snakeboy and we laughed thinking the same thing of that night. Same guy can be such a slut in bed. Well, aren't we all sluts behind closed doors.

Snakeboy said RA came back last week. He called RA's hotel and got him. RA told him when he'll be coming to the sauna last week. Both times that RA came to the sauna, he asked about me while Snakeboy fucked him. I thought I was too busy being fucked by BC myself.

Snakeboy was like a kid describing his new sportscar and how he loved driving that machine. Did I notice that RA meaty thighs make wonderful slapping sounds? Those muscular buns can grip like iron? He fucked RA till he was close to cumming and rimmed fucked him till he cummed. He had fucked RA better than me because he was all top and never was fucked like me.

He had asked RA then and RA had agreed. Yeah sure, I said ask anything and RA will agree to it when he's getting fucked. I know I did too. Snakeboy said yeah, I would too if he fucked me.

Such arrogance. He had tasted blood and now loved hunting down men for sports. I know it's very ego boosting to fuck a sports hunk like RA. Those thick thighs and muscular buns leading to that hole tight mancunt. And that look of happiness when he had his legs on your shoulders. Snakeboy may not be a good fucker like BC but those tongue and cock combo must be deadly to RA.

Oh no, did Snakeboy let somebody witness his man-eating skills? No, Snakeboy wanted him all for himself. But his friends sure heard all those thumping and grunting noises. They all envied him.

Like leading an old goat to slaughter, Snakeboy pulled my arm and we went to an empty room. Plenty of empty ones this time. Passed one room with a bottom and he quickly followed us. Hoping to join in?

Snakeboy closed the door without inviting him in. I know I gotta get fucked so I better enjoy myself first with Snakeboy's fantastic tongue service. Sure enough, his kiss was hot and full of tongue on my face and body. I dropped the towel and laid passively on the bed like most bottoms. His tongue was everywhere.

I liked it best in my ass. So I opened my legs wide. That's the typical submission posture of a bottom wanting to be mounted and fucked. He put on a rubber and was expecting to mount me. I told him to take it easy and use his tongue to loosen me up first.

Ahhh, a warm and moist muscle part inside me. I wanted that for 2 weeks. It felt so good I was leaking precum like crazy. He hit my sweet spot and it felt like electric shock. He sensed it and gave me a few more hard push there. Then the unexpected happened. I shot a good load of cum up to my chest.

Snakeboy looked surprised. Me too. I groaned like crazy. By the time I recovered, I was all spend. He was furious. He felt cheated. I was like a dead fish in bed now because now that the sexual tension was gone, I don't really want to get fucked by him anymore. He could tell somehow and he picked up his towel and left.
Quote |