Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2003, 05:04 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Both Wrong ( No sex and boring)

Cruising for sex seemed just like fishing. Sometimes you get boatload of fishes, sometimes you get nothing for days or sometimes you only get stingrays. Nowadays I seem to get either nothing or stingrays.

Last week with Snakeboy was quite good for me though not for him. But after that I felt like sex was unfinished. Ever get the feeling that the orgasm was unfullfilling or not as powerful as it should be? After the 2 weeks of previously fantastic orgasms being fucked by BC, sex with Snakeboy seemed so unfullfilling like you were still hungry after lunch?

So last night I tried my luck at the cruisy park. Not that busy there. There were maybe 20 to 30 guys moving around. I got bored and started guessing who's top, who's bottom or vers. I know my guesses were never good. Only some bottoms were obvious, most others were too straight acting to tell.

Those wanting quick action would be hunting around the dark bushy areas. Those taking a breather or doing game watching would be sitting at those benches nearby watching men go by. Those with friends and want to chat would be at the brighter spots away from the action.

I did a quick check around the dim bushes. Nothing interesting. Sat nearby and still saw nothing happening.

Like somebody said, only you would make it happen. Find something interesting. So after an hour or so, I decided that one guy looked the most interesting of all. He looked most likely to be top and don't seem to be regular around there.

But best of all. he's returning my quick gaze. Thought he'll be following me to the bushes but he never did. He liked to hang around nearby. He seemed to be looking for somebody but yet nobody interest him.

So maybe he's not finding who he's looking for and I was 2nd choice. No harm trying my luck. He walked by, I followed. He went to the bright area and sat down. This don't seem like a good sign that he wanted sex. I sat down too. We smiled and got a little chat going about the RWC.

I then asked the stupid question that was he looking for someone? He said no. But did I find what I was looking for?

I said it depends on what he's looking for. I was versatile. Yeah, he was too. I rubbed my hand up his thighs. He rubbed up mine too. I was more aggressive than he was. Not a good sign.

I cupped his bulging crotch and he did mine. The place was too bright for further action. Then he said looks like it's not gonna work. I knew what he meant but wonder what signs gave me away? So I asked him why not?

He said he just knew from the way I kept checking out his package. Too eager to see if it will do what I wanted. Yeah, I knew too when he was not too aggressive. He said that meant I was a pushy bottom and he was a passive bottom. We grinned that we knew what we knew.

He said he was from out of town but frequent visitor for business. Oh, I bet married too. He smiled. Since I was local, he asked me if I had seen a certain guy who he went on to describe. Haha, I know he's looking for that unforgettable holiday fuck. From his description, that's one hot guy if I ever saw him.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to know who he was looking for. But I would not bother to write about all these if he had not said something very interesting. He said if only he had a camera phone one year ago then he could show me.

Does that mean he has one now? He said yes. I begged him to show me that. Unfortunately it was not the same model as what BC had. I cheekily suggested he was trying to capture sex on that camera. He said he heard it from a friend that's why he bought the phone. I said I tried that before. He wanted me to show it to him. I said it was not my camera.

He said it must be exciting. I said not at all. He wondered why. I said wait till he's seen his own pics. Did he ever wonder how he would look with his feet up in the air? Or being mounted from the rearend by a top.

He smirked. Did I really allow some guy to take videos of me like that? He said he was talking about nude pics not sex videos. I was wondering what he meant by videos. He said these cameras can take videos too. Oh damn, video too? Shouldn't those video camera be too big for a phone? I was embarrassed to be so ignorant.

Yeah, he would be damn worried to know pics of himself being fucked being shown to others. I said my friend would not do that, it's all for his personal keeping. He said we never know. Like what we were doing here- we could be talking about camera phones and doing" I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Fucking a big guy like me on video would be quite a sight on video. Though that would be disappointing too.

Disappointing? What can I say? I don't even want to ask him why. I guess he was not as interesting to me as a bottom as RA was. Too bad. We lost interest and chatted a little more then went our seperate ways.
Quote |