Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2004, 11:49 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Drought then Flood

Sometimes nothing happened for weeks. Then suddenly many things happened without warning.

Everybody was so busy during this holiday season. I almost forgot about sex. I guess BC must be back by now but too busy with his family just like me.

Now that the season was over, the rest of the family went north to visit the in-laws for a few days. While I was home alone last night, BC called. As usual he just wished us happy new year and told me where to meet on Saturday night. I told him I was free last night but he was not.

I was so restless the whole day thinking about getting fucked. So tonight, I cleaned up good and ready. Gosh, I must have put on a few pounds from the good foods and no work. I hope he didn't notice.

When I got there, he was already naked. He looked great. I was quick too and shed my clothes immediately. He pinched my tummy and thighs, said I grown a few pounds. I said it will disappear soon enough.

I bend over at the bed and spread my legs. He stuck a finger in me and said at least it was still clean, hot and tight. I gasped. It felt sooo good. I wanted to suck his finger in. He laughed and called me a sex pig. Had I been a naughty boy for the whole month? I said he should be able to tell. This ass only like to be fucked by him ( so I lied but that's true so far )

He positioned behind me and rubbed his bare cock round my ass. I handed him a condom. He took it but still he entered me raw. I gasped but not protested. He said to give him a minute or two to fuck me raw. We both wanted it raw yet we both were careful. I wonder if submitting to him include my life too? Before I knew it, he already pulled out and put on the condom.

He was slow and tender without the condom. But with the condom on, he fucked faster and harder. I was pushing back and rotating my hips to get more of him.

He said my ass sounded different tonight. Instead of more dull thud sounds. it was louder clapping type of sound from my softer ass. He stopped to slap my ass and tummy and laughed and called me little piggy. The sounds were loud but not painful. There were pink finger marks.

I promised him I'll get those fats off. He said I better or he'll whack them out of me. He pushed me on the bed and turned me over to face him. He re-entered me. As he fucked his straining muscles were tight and nice. I asked him how he got rid of those goodies calories? He laughed and said sex and more sex. He's sweating more than me. I only need to put up my legs and he did the tunnel digging.

I said to thank him for digging my love tunnel. He bend down to kiss me. I said he can fuck me till I'm sore. His fucking was driving me nuts.

After almost 30 minutes of fucking in different positions and telling each other how great the fucking was, I told him I was ready to cum. He put his hands on his head and I did the same thing while facing him. We both watched while my cum came shooting out. " Look, no hands!" we both said and laughed together.

Then he came with a lion roar. He just had to be more macho. We collapsed together. The sweat, cum and man smell seemed so sweet.

His half erect cock slipped out and I removed his condom. We dozed off lightly. When we woke, the cum almost stuck us together.

I was ready for more. He said I won't be satisfied till I was sore and raw red down there? I said if he had the skills then I can take it all. I said if he's tired, he can ride me and fuck me in the piggie position. He rode on my back and gave me good fucks. I bucked and groaned like an animal. I was getting so high from sex. This man was a better fucker than when we first met.

The 2nd climax was just as great for us. But he was exhausted. I had to help him to wash up at the showers. Unfortunately, he had to get home though I said I was free for overnight stay.

Anyway, I was really exhausted too and he was satisfied when he inspected my ass to find it red and raw. Was it good for me? I said so good that he could give me a third fuck. He said I was a greedy sex pig. Then I realised that we had not had any drinks. He told me to take the bottle home as his Christmas gift.

When I reached home, I was barely able to walk to the door. While I was unlocking the door, someone sprang up behind me and childishly covered my eyes for surprise. I could not figure out who he was as I closed the door. He smelled of alcohol.

When his hand went inside my trousers and brushed my ass, I was shocked. It was the army kid who went to the Middle East. The one I wrote about who fucked me before he left almost a year ago. I'll call him MK.

He said he knew I was home alone. He just came back after Christmas. Was I happy to see him? I said I was very happy.

We sat down at the sofa and I put aside the bottle. He grabbed me and tried to undress me. I said it's not convenient tonight. He said no one's home so what's inconvenient? Unless I was menstrating like girls do for standard excuse? I said the neighbors may look in through the windows. He told me to close them all. It was almost an order. I quickly ran around closing all the curtains and turned on the TV for sound disguise.

Before I could sit down, he was stripping his clothes off. Oh boy, he had grown beefier than before. He called me CL instead of the usual uncle CL. I reminded him that I was his childhood friend's dad. He said it was not disrespect but it would be awkwards to call me uncle CL while fucking me.

I said we only had sex once. Why he still want an older guy? I was taking advantage of him the last time, don't he know?

He said in the Middle East he was damn horny all the time. Pros and sex were hard to get. Though he thought about girls most of the time, sometimes he thought about the time he was fucking me.

Don't I like his cock? I said I do but not tonight. ( I was afraid he would see my red and raw ass. Anyway, I had enough sex from BC tonight and I want to keep MK for next night.) But I knew a half drunk and horny guy will not take no for answer. What can I do now?

As if knowing me well, he laughed and asked if I had a boyfriend? I lied and said no ( yeah I lied, don't we all? ).

While I was still thinking of a way out, he grabbed me and made me strip. Then he pushed me over the sofa back rest and spread my legs. With one hand pressing me down, he used the other hand to spread open my ass.

As I was afraid of, he was surprised to see my red ass. He said he can even smell the man who just fucked me. I was such a whore. That man left his marks all over me and my ass. Shit, he felt just like the times when he and his army buddies had to share pros. Everybody wanted to be the first.

Anyway, he thought he would want to fuck me raw like the last time. But since I was such a slut, he better use a condom. Damned, he was totally corrupted by the army. Rude and selfish.

He took a condom from his trousers and put it on. Then while pressing me down, he skillfully slide it into me. I groaned from the soreness. He pushed forwards and when his head was above mine, he asked me how I liked to be fucked?

I said gently please. I was still sore. He said he'll try but not when he's crazy to cum. I should bear it like what my bf did to me.

He was talking dirty while enjoying my ass. He said it would be scandalous if my family walked in and saw him using me like a whore. So weird. He and my kid used to be able to crawl under my legs but now my legs were wide open for him to fuck my ass. When he was young, though he had seen me half naked before, he never thought about sex.

The dirty talks and fucking somehow felt great. I was not totally satisfied by BC. Now MK was adding more sex. Soon I was moaning and pushing my ass back. He was glad to see my response. We also cum almost together and went to clean up. Since no one was home, he stayed for the night

I just had to write this down because it was so weird.
Quote |