Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2004, 12:36 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Happiest sex till Sore

Well, when he wanted to stay over we both knew what he wanted. I cleaned up thoroughly before bed. I put on my boxer shorts only. It's warm and a short pull and I will be available for him to fuck.

I was asleep just long enough to recover from so much sex and then awoke with his cock already working inside me. No pain of penetration to wake me up, just some soreness. A sex starved young man. His steady gf was home with her family. I was the water in his sex desert.

I told him to take it easy, we got all night and day. I promised he can take me anytime and anyplace and anyway he wanted. I was not a fragile virgin girl so I can take all the fucking he needed. ( well I lied because I was getting quite sore. But good sex was worth it.) He said he was not making up for what he missed. He was making up for what he will not get when he's gone back. He wished he don't have to go. Anyway, he need to fuck till he's so sore that he will not miss sex for a long time. Over there they had to work on exercising to wear out themselves so that they will not think of sex. No wonder he's so beefy from eating and exercising all the time.

One thing for sure, he don't need kinky sex. He's too horny and he held my feet up till I was numb. I had to make him change positions with me.

This was the first time I had sex with a man in my own home. I ever thought about this before but this neighborhood was so close that surely people will know. But MK grown up here so nobody would suspect anything. I don't think MK would dare tell anyone he's been rogering uncle CL. The whole thing seem so ordinary and not as kinky as I had thought.

After so much sex and dirtty talks, we got back to talking about ordinary things. Like most tops, he had to ask if he was as good as any men who had taken me. My mistake was to say he was ONE of the best. Then he wanted to know who was the best and why he was the best. Was he the one who fucked me before him this night? I thought they both were a little less than my ex-bf. Something about the first being always the most memorable. It's not just sex, we were so close too. MK and BC were almost all about sex. Not that I thought that was not fun.

The best thing I thought was not to answer that question but to moan and show he's fucking me good. One good thing about being fucked by an army boy, he never thought of sex as being dirty or kinky like BC sometimes did. It's all natural even if I was his uncle CL or almost as old as his dad. That's because they may die anytime so sex is sex for fun. They get it anyway they can.
Quote |