Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2004, 12:13 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Tempting Virgin

We hugged and went to sleep for a short while. I got up to clean up and get shaved. I smelled like cum. He woke and joined me in the toilet. I was showered and bending over at the sink to shave totally naked.
Though I as quite sore by now, something inside me made me spread my legs wider and hoped he'll notice my "ready for you to fuck pose".

No luck, he went straight for the showers. He looked damn sexy showering. I was looking more than shaving. When he towelled himself and bend over to wipe his legs, I almost got a good glimpse of his ass. Nice. He saw what I was looking. Called me a dirty old man. Stop staring at his hairy ass. He came over and jammed a finger up my butts. Wow, soreness was getting painful.

He asked why my ass was almost hairless? I said I used the pair of small scissors to trim it. He said why not shave it then? I said I can't see down there and may cut myself.

He wanted to shave for me. He took my razor and shaving cream. I bend over at the side of the tub, he did a slow nice shave that felt silky smooth after.

He said I should shave for him too. A smooth ass should be more hygenic in the desert. I could hardly wait. This stud muffin bend over at the side of the tub was for me to play with. That ass was tight and covered with much fine baby hair. But the pinkness was like a cherry peeking through. I applied the cream and imagined it was lub. I rubbed his asshole and was tempted to dig my finger inside. It felt very hot. My heartbeat increased rapidly.

But I steadied myself and gave him a nice smooth shave. His ass looked as smooth as a baby's butts. His pink hole was virgin and tightly closed. Have I ever fucked a virgin ass before? I think maybe one or two but not too sure and maybe too long stories to tell. But I was 100% sure this one was virgin. It doesn't have that puffy look of mine.

I rinsed his butt and some fine hair flowed around his hole. I told him I was going to pick out some hair and NOT going to finger fuck him. Funny I should be so careful to warn him first. Then I realised my damn cock was all hard. I was warning myself to be careful.

I mean if a naked man was bend over and you had a hard cock, a good fuck was waiting to happen, right? Was he or was he not? Can I or can I not? If I can be bi and like to get fucked, maybe he's the same too? Hell, I deserved to take his cherry since we were so close.

Timing was everything and I may have lost it from looking and waiting for a little too long. Before I knew it, he was up and I was pushed down. His bare cock drove into me dominantly. He was silent and the atmosphere was tense. We both knew why. That thinking crossed his mind only for a very brief moment and I failed to seized it. He wanted to assure himself that I was the dirty old man thinking on bending him.

He needed assurance and I better act the part. I needed to act as feminine as I can. Moaned and groaned and calling him to screw my mancunt. Telling him to impregnate me with his baby maker.

He slapped my ass and I said oh yeah. I was only his fuck toy. Ride me and use me hard. He let loose his emotions by giving me a few good spanking till my butts were a little sore yet not painful. Then he pulled out and shot his load on my face. It was a small and thick load.

After that he recovered his senses. He gave me a sorry look but never did say it out. I was quite dazed myself. Breakfast at the table was quite strained. We both don't know what to say. We tried to keep out of mentioning what he was afraid to think.

I tried to say something like it was normal or alright but maybe I don't know how to express myself. It must have came out wrong because he grabbed me immediately and threw me over the sofa, pulled off my shorts and gave me another good pounding. This time I bleed a little and he stopped. He put back on his clothes and left.
Quote |