Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2004, 01:02 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

STD?

When he's gone, I took a closer look at my butts and ass. Those smacks he gave me were making some bruise marks. Funny thing was if he did it without sex that kind of bruises should be painful but with sex, it felt like a kind of painful massage?

And my ass was angry red and raw. Now the pain also started to swell. I cleaned myself and applied some medication. I had too much sex so I should rest today. But if BC call? Truth was this kind of sore don't feel like much and I can easily have more rough sex. But I was sure BC would want to know who fucked me up so bad. We fuck with all the lights on and he liked to watch us naked so I cannot hide it. Too bad, I had to switch off my mobile so that I can lie that the battery died when he called.

3 days later, MK called me on the phone. He sounded very angry. He said I gave him something. Maybe STD! His ass was itching bad. Oh my god, I was feeling itchy too but I thought it was nothing but my sore ass recovering. But when he said it, I felt the itch got worse. He said he had not fucked a whore for months. He thought I was safe. But now he said I was worse than a whore. Did I put up my legs for any men I get?

I was almost speechless. I said sorry over and over again. Must be my fault because I had too much sex. But the recent ones were only BC and Snakeboy and Snakeboy never really fucked me. Oh my god, wonder where BC been to when he was overseas?

I looked at my butts from a small hand mirror. It looked like some rashes were there. Oh fucking hell, I got something nasty. From who? I can't really figure out.

The next day, I went to the doctor who examined my prostate the last time. I told him everything about getting fucked up the ass and he had no comments.

It took a long while to get the appointment. Though I was feeling shy about it but since he had examined me before and knew about my sex life, I find it easier this time. When he asked what's my problem, I told him I felt itchy down there and it could be STD. He told me to drop my pants and bend over by the bed. Putting a glove on and with a torchlight, he looked closer at my butts.

He said it looked bad. He told me to strip naked because he wanted to check my whole body for other signs of STD. He checked and said I looked as healthy as a horse. I also laid on the bed while he used the big examination light and big magnifying glass to examine my ass closely.

He said he can never be 100% sure but I don't seem to have STD. It looked like my overshaved ass had some fine hairs growing and these sometimes can cause irritation from infection of exposed hair follicles(?) and also the short hairs can be stiff and pricky. When I walked around, the 2 parts of my ass rubbed together and caused more itching. My sore looking ass hole also caused irritation.

But he also saw some faint bruise marks on my butts. Did I fall on my butts? Well, thanks for giving a good excuse. So I said I fell on some wood pile. Sheesh, I thought those smacks marks from MK were all gone by now.

Anyway, he asked why I thought I had STD? For him to do his job well, he needed me to tell him everything. I was wondering if I can find a good excuse like the one he gave about falling on my butts. He saw my hesistation and smiled.

"Look, you told me before that you had been anally penetrated before. There's nothing to be shy about. Many men did that. It's only sex. I just need to know the truth so that I can narrow down all the other possibilities and make my analysis easier. Like that soreness was from using a large dildo or ..."

So I told him all from the time when BC fucked me good. Then MK fucked me all night and all morning so the soreness was from the fuck burn. MK shaved my ass and I did his. Then MK called me to complain about itch. That's why I said STD.

He tried to look detached but his eyes moved a little and his jaws drooped a little. Damned hell, I said too much. He asked if MK ever said about confirmed STD from a doctor? I said probably not because he's scared too.

He said he had to take a blood sample and an ass swipe for tests. But from my examination so far, I don't have signs of STD. Just take care of the itch with some medication. Also encourage MK to see a doctor to be sure. Meanwhile, my other buddy need only be told if I had the STD. In the meantime, I must stay away from sex. For a big guy like me, I should be able to tell the other men no.
Quote |