Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 12:18 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Bad Timings

What a relief when I called MK to tell him the good news. He apologised for calling me names. His medical checkup was all ok too and he'll be very careful with the prostitutes.

Only problem was I had to tell BC no. I don't think I know how, when I get weak thinking about our last sex. I better turn off my phone. I'll probably have to tell him my phone died and went for repairs. Even had to keep away from the pubs that we knew in case he come looking for me.

Well the backdoor may be closed, I thought a good blowjob would be safe. I was a little drunk and went to the park and had a quick one in the bushes. Went home and fell into bed immediately. Woke up feeling sore in ass! Panicked! What did I do the night before? Was that a blowjob or something more I did while drunk? I was having a headache trying to recall. I was sure it was just a blowjob unless I passed out and was fucked ? My ass sure felt like it was used.

Went to the toilet to check. The sores had worsen. But no sticky stuff like cum or lub there unless that bastard fucked me raw. It's not easy to check myself with the hand mirror. I hated to go back to the doctor again. Only thing left was to get cleaned up and shower then apply medication. When the headache cleared after the shower and good coffee, I started to think.

Now I was sure I never passed out or got fucked. Then I remembered the blowjob was going too slow so I allowed him to rub my butts while he pushed me forwards. I slapped his hands when he tried to finger my sore ass. That must be it. His hands had been everywhere even on the dirty soil. I must be infected by the dirt.

Anyway, 2 days later, the sores went away. Still it was messy down there. By the time I felt safe to have sex with BC, my phone never ring. I called him and he said he's busy. Sounded annoyed too. Oops, I better leave him alone for awhile. After so much happened, I began to think sex was jinx for me.
Quote |