Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2004, 01:14 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

College boy

From nothing to lots of sex during RWC to nothing, then to continuous sex with BC and MK ( woah the feeling was explosive and unbelievable ) and now back to nothing? I had to admit this nothing was driving me nuts, I was in withdrawal ! I need a man real bad. My body was expecting that "nothing to plenty explosion" to happen as before.

Called BC twice and got the brushoff "busy". Better leave him alone for a while. MK was at camp hundreds of miles away and soon to get to the Middle East again. I've got nobodyelse. This time oral was not enough. Finding a stranger who's be a good top was really difficult. I tried that one year ago and found mostly jerks or lousy fucks.

I can't help it. Come last weekend, I cleaned up my ass good and lubbed up. Didn't get drunk, just a small perk-me up. Went to the cruisiest park and looked. Mostly nothing but a few guys looked interesting. Not sure. Everything back to normal and the park was busier than usual. From high school kids to 70s gents.

Of course with my big built and marine haircut, I either scare people off or attract the wrong guys. That's fine with me because I looked the masculine top so don't mess with me.I prefer the cocky tops like BC or MK who thought they can fuck a masculine top.

Of course I was putting a false front there. And talk about the devil, I bumped into the jerk who knew that. ( I wrote before about this jerk who after fucking me, called his friend over and I had to service his friend too. The worse insult was his friend complaining about my ass being sloppy second and this jerk was gloating about his fucking skills.) Usually I would avoid him. He tried to recruit me for his sex parties before. Of course he'll flatter by saying only the best were invited.

He's a smooth talker and I guess must be a very popular host too. A little smaller than me but smartly dressed, smiled a lot too. When I first met him, I was taken in by his friendliness. We chatted and I told him almost everything about my ex-bf and me. He told me about his ex-bf too. I never ever seen him with any bf. He seemed so popular that anybody could be his bf.

One thing led to another, I thought he could be potential bf. He sensed it too ( me dumb ). He proposed sex at a motel and we went. I submitted my ass to him and though his skills were not as good, he gave me a good fuck. I fell asleep feeling ready to develop things further after that good start.

When I heard the knock on the door and he let his friend in, I was still drowsy. When his friend stripped and lifted my legs up, I woked up fully surprised. Then came that insult when his cock sank into my ass " his ass is so sloppy. I am having your sloppy seconds." The way they laughed and talked about my ass was insulting.

I don't know why but I always remembered that insult. Maybe because I seemed to bump into him when I tried to avoid him. That's when he tried to recruit me for his sex parties and I heard about his popularity. I guess he thought nothing about sharing a good piece of new meat like me with a friend, just to be popular.

Some people may think I was not truely versatile but a pure bottom because of the way I submit myself to a top. Maybe I can't express myself well but that is different from those S&M sorts of submission. I did not submit myself to be abused. My submission was a relationship submission to be the bottom and the top will fuck me anyway he wanted. Because of my beefy size and I don't looked like a bottom, I thought this would assure the top that I was willing to be fucked. I did not want any wishy washy fuck because of my look.

Hence, I was furious with those tops who mistook my submission to be S&M. Whatever dirty ways he dominate me must remain within those 4 walls. I had that with my ex-bf. But I was dumb to expect others to behave likewise. This jerk who called his friend to share my ass and discussing my submission while I was being fucked was totally insulting. Expecting me to join his stupid sex parties and be insulted in front of so many men would be double insult.

If I was not so horny, I would have left. I stayed hoping he'll leave me alone. No such luck, his smiling face approached and it would seem rude to pick a fight. He's talkative as usual, talking about things I have few replies and again inviting me to his sex parties. I rudely told him outright that I don't do stupid sex parties and to fucking leave me alone. Oh boy, was he pissed. That smile dropped off his face.

If he wanted a fight, I'll gladly rearrange his fucking face. Unfortunately, his stinging words were worse than his punches. A young kid ( I think about 18 yo?) passed us and said hello to him. He pulled that kid over to join us. He introduce me as Jack ( ok I never gave my real name) and this kid was Eric ( that jerk was WS). He asked the kid if he's looking for a bottom. The kid said yeah.

"Hey, do you like uncle Jack? " he asked.

"Sure, but...," the kid was wondering what he meant.

"Sure, sure, uncle Jack is a big bottom. Aren't you Jack? " he smiled at me.

"Fuck you WS, I am not bottom, just versatile," I know he knew but I was not going to chicken out in front of this kid and leave.

"Yeah, Jack's too straight looking," the kid trying to be polite?

"Don't belive me huh, Eric? Well you can ask K*** too. He had him too. Of course after I had Jack first." That evil grin.

"Stop talking behind my back will you," I was pissed off.

"Hey Jack, I was only teaching the kid that bottoms come in all shapes and sizes," he pushed his upper hands.

"Oops, excuse me I see a friend over," the kid knew to keep out of a fight and excused himself.

I glared at WS. Must have frightened him off because he left too.

Peace at last. I got up to walk around. Saw bloodly WS trying to pickup that kid Eric again. Avoided them.

Saw a likely target. He looked interested. I looked back. But realized his eyes following something behind me. It was Eric posing being available under the tree nearby. Sure enough, that guy approached Eric and curious me watched discreetly the catch that got away.

The deal must have failed because he soon walked away. I followed discreetly. Too bad, he went to the carpark and drove off.

I turned around, again Eric was nearby. I got the hint and was not too glad to see WS's friend. Too late, he came by. We sat down nearby. He's from outback and attending the local Uni here. Must be so because he's too polite. Cute and atheletic, he must be quite popular with both sexes. Wanting to be a doctor since the outback lack medical people. He's not a friend of WS. WS kept pestering him to join his sex parties.

I said yeah, he tried that with me too. He confessed that he did go once on condition that he can put on a mask and keep his clothes on while peeping from the vents of another room. So WS and his friend K*** set it up for him to observe. Basically it was no different from any orgy. The tops were given red bands to wear on their hands and the bottom wear white bands. The versatile wears both. Unless you were taken otherwise you cannot refuse sex from another member. There must be at least 20 guys there that night. Of course WS got the first pick. The tops can trade their bottoms after use but the bottoms cannot do that. Fresh meat was always popular and was passed around so much, they just served him bend over the dinner table. But they all wore condoms. All the fuckings were done in the big hall. The fun part was when a top clicked with a bottom and they fucked with so much noisy passion, everybody gathered round to watch and gave pointers. Hence there was a sort of competition for the tops to find a bottom who will make all the noises to make him the star top.

Being a top, Eric was afraid that he will be served on the dinner table with bottoms sitting on his cock all night. That's why he did not join the parties ans WS was still wanting him. Anyway, WS told him I would make WS a star top. I guess that's why he's always after me.

I reminded Eric I was versatile. He said that only meant I'll bend over for the right guy. Just because he was young and cute, many thought he was a bottom. Just because I was big and beefy, many thought I was top. That guy who just left in his car? He was looking for a bottom when he approached Eric. That's why he was rejected.

Because WS said I was such a good fuck, Eric was interested in me. I said I was not interested ( actually I was sort of interested but I learnt to be not too hasty to put out. That way the chances actually increased plenty. )

He confessed that he had not much experiences. He does mostly handjobs and blowjobs with others. This kid gotta learn that being honest don't get you sex here. He should be telling me he got bottoms panting and begging for more.

Being honest makes him a good kid but not good sex. I said sorry, he's not really my type. I actually felt cocky to reject him. This kid would hardly ever get rejected.

Having said that, I regretted it almost immediately. I must be nuts. This was not the time to act like big daddy to this kid.
I must be nuts. My well lubed ass was feeling hot down there.

His room mate was still not back from the holiday break, would I like to come to his dorm? Well, sometimes I wonder it would be nice if I had been to college. I never thought of it but now I would like to see a dorm for myself. I said sure if he's driving. He drove us to his dorm and we sneaked in through the back stairs. The dorm sounded noisy at night. His room was neat and tidy. He only switched on a small light so that others would think he's out and not bother us. The stereo and TV sound from his neigbors were loud. I felt like we were not alone at all.

He got me a beer and we sat at his bed. The awkward silence. I rejected him but now I was on his bed, that's why it's awkwards. Worse yet. I don't know if I should act like big daddy or act like a submissive bottom. Weird feelings. He's inexperienced so he's waiting and watching me too. We drank the beer but beer don't do a thing for me. But he did get a little bolder. Slowly he leaned over and kissed me. We locked lips and looked into each other's eyes. Breathing heavily.

Then the clothes came off. We kissed some more wondering what next? He grabbed my pole I grabbed his. He was hard and all wet with precum. I jerked his cock and he bucked. We breathed hard. He looked at me deeply like asking me something. I knew what he's asking. I couldn't say yes. I closed my eyes to avoid answering. But involuntarily, I drooped my head. Something inside me was saying yes.

He had his hands behind my legs. I fell back slowly and voluntarily to let him raise them up. This slow surrender was feeling so unreal because it never happened before. He placed my legs on his shoulders and looked at my dazed eyes. He smiled. His finger slowly inserted and dug for my sweet spot. Whoops, he found it quickly. I gasped.

( Sorry, too tired to contiue. Later..)
Quote |