Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2004, 07:36 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

College Boy -continue

Must be his medical training. He removed his finger and looked closely for stains. My well cleaned and pre-lubbed ass was clean as a whistle. He smiled and said either I was well prepared or I would be the few guys who can get wet naturally down there. No answer.

Back he went for my sweet spot and hit it easily. His massaging my sweet spot got me hard as nail and leaking. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. We froze and waited. Someone said he needed to borrow his notes. Seeing no response, the guy left. Meanwhile I was sweating yet he was giggling. He said there's an unwritten rule that if no response or sounds of sexual activities in the room, then any guy must be left alone.So don't worry.

Yeah, tell that to my frightened and soften cock. I needed to explain why I wasn't hard to him just in case. Unlike a woman, a man have a visible sex meter where his cock's hardness is proportional to his pleasures. Women can fake it but men can't. A top wants to see bottom's cock hard to confirm that he is a good top. I never have problem staying hard while getting fucked. All it takes was for his magic finger in me and I was hard and leaking.

Though he don't talk much but he's very polite even during sex. A fine educated gentleman. I began to think he's treating me like a lady. That's giving me the creeps. He's so young, even younger than MK. But MK was no gentleman with that beefy size, he can knock any man down with a hard fuck. And can he fuck hard. My ass was sore for days. But I liked it because it drove me nuts.

This gentleman treatment was too weird. Must be his good bedside manners. I mean he even placed a pillow under my ass to make me comfortable. Having eased my hole open with his fingers, he piled on more pillows under me! I thought he's going too far with this caring thing.

He brought his cock near and very slowly inserted it into me, with condom already on. Funny feeling that I felt no pain at all. Was my ass getting loose? I started to worry about how WS told him my ass being loose, sloppy seconds. I tightened my ass muscles a little and instinctively I breathed hard and moaned the imagined pain as usual. He looked concerned and told me to relax.

I looked at him wondering what he thought of my ass. He stroked my hair and smiled. His cock was a good size but he was fucking me too slow to get me hot. Bsides my hard cock, I had to moan low and soft though I was not feeling much at all. We were not clicking at all. No medical training or bedside manners can make up for his inexperience. He was oohh and ahhh more than me.

No obscenities, no bitch, no fuck you, no nothing. No rough treatment. Too polite like proper married couples doing sex duties for making babies sake, not for fun. Being as old as his dad, I wanted to act proper too. Silly but I sort of followed his lead. Stop being sex crazy and enjoy something slow and different for a change, I told myself.

But his hands massaging my nipples were good. I have big pecs from years of manual work but they got a little softer and rounder from the holiday goodies and age. My guess was that he's a boobs kind of guy, those going for big boobs chicks or guys. He's definitely doing his boobs play on me. That stroking my hair was chicks play too. Oh brother, he's transferring everything he's done with his proper girlfriend to me.

This was not going anywhere and had to stop. I took his hand and formed his fist and punch it to my chest. I took it to punch my thighs. He looked puzzled.

"Eric, you noticed my muscles are much harder than a girl's. I can take hard knocks and rougher sex than this," I told him. "Stop treating me like your girlfriend!"

"Oh? Jack, I thought you said you hated how WS fucked you? I've seen how WS abused his bottoms at his sex party. So I thought to be gentler with you," he certainly thought too much and too caring.

"Well I certainly don't do S&M but man-to-man sex had to be a little rough like the way we play men's games like rugby. I am a rough sod, not a gentleman like you. I take my sex rough. I hate to tell you this since I am almost as old as your dad but once I submit myself to you for fucking then age makes no difference. I am all yours to fuck anyway you like. Don't be gentle, be dominating. Yeah, I was worried about our age difference too and appreciate your gentleness but the sex was not going anywhere."

"Wow, erm I'll try Jack"

"Yeah start by removing so many pillows under me like I was a fucking gay princess. You want me? grab my ankles and slam me harder. Here, feel my buttocks, it's not watery soft like a girl's. I like feeling your thighs slamming onto them." Oh man, this was the closest I felt to being a butch bottom.

"And one more thing, there's more than just the missionary position for sex. Here try the doggie too."

I turned around and swept all the pillows down the floor. Got on my all fours. "Outback boy, you seen the dogs, the goats, the horsie done it, right? Well, now you do it the animal way. Mount me."

Of course he knew the doggie style, I was just being mean. With his hands on my shoulder, he slammed that dick in. Ouch, I was too busy talking and that slam was too sudden and it hurt. He slammed somemore and it got feeling good.

I took his hand and led them to my chest. He got the signal and grabbed my pecs hard. I gasped. I took his other hand and slammed my butt. "Here, try a little horsie play too, cowboy."

He don't need to be taught but once I agreed to be fucked rough, his maleness automatically took over. I just enjoyed being butch and bully this kid before he got as experienced as MK and put me in my place.

"Hey cowboy, you know how to holler don't you?"

"Eeehaaa," he whopped my ass. Pak, pak, pak. Hope I didn't turn him into a monster.

He's getting into it. Grabbed me and turned me over. Grabbed my ankles and slammed into me. He watched me gasp and groan.

"How was it, bitch?" his first obscenity. " You like being fucked by a kid don't you?"

"Yeah, fuck me, fuck me kid"

He laughed. Then he stopped. Made me stand up and inspected me naked. I felt like he was checking for signs of diseases or something. Made me bend over and say ah. when he inserted his finger into me. Grabbed my balls with the other hand and squeezed. Took the precum from my leaking
cock and inspected. Smelled it too. Pulled apart my butt cheeks and peered at my hole.

"Well Jack, you just got a free medical look over. And the verdict is you are all clear. But..."

"Huh, but what?"

"You are no virgin. Hahahaha..." Naughty boy making fun of uncle.

"Hey kid, you are a quack. You sure you got the licence yet? I want a second opinion. I gotta sue you for malpractice."

"Go ahead so sue me. I've got WS, K*** and my cock as witness. Bend over you slut. Gotta sue you for cradle snatching too. Hahaha.."

Slammm. His cock entry nearly knocked me over. His hand reached under my nose to hold me steady. There's urgency in his butt slamming. He's getting closer. His breathing and ahhh got faster. After about 5 minutes of ohhh and ahh while I moaned in enjoyment, he pulled out and pulled off the condom. Turned me over on my back. Took my hands, one on his balls and one on his cock. While I stroked him hard, he shot plenty of cum up my face and chest.

He collapsed on me breathing hard and held me tight. What about me? I haven't cum yet. He looked at me knowing what I wanted. I was working his cock hoping he could get hard quick. Looked like I won't get to cum while being fucked. He was still sensitive and pushed my hand away.

He pulled up my ankles and stuck two fingers up my ass. I don't know how he did it but the prostate massage was so good. I had to push away or I would shoot cum right away. It felt too mechanical and impersonal a way to make me cum. I want to get fucked not get milked like a cow. His way was too intense and uncontrollable.

"Take it easy kid. I want to cum but this is supposed to be sex not a medical procedure," I was feeling pissed.

"Errm sorry Jack. What's wrong?"

"Make me cum from sex, touch my body. Squeeze my pecs, squeeze my balls, whop my butts, punch my shoulders, hell do anything to stimulate me to cum but don't make me cum so directly by pressing the instant cum button on my prostate. Get that fucking baby maker hard and shove it into me if you can. Stick a finger up your own ass to get yourself hard if you have to or else I'll do it for you kid"

Well it pays to be beefy and bigger than this kid so I can bully him. I waved a middle finger at him and we watched as his cock slowly rose up. The wonder of being young. I know he would be able to do it, just be a little sore in the groins later.

"So you want it hard, then you lick it up," he jammed it into my mouth. I smelled his sweat, his male smell and his funky cum. I don't suck well but he's hard just being in my wet warm mouth.

He pulled out and looked at me for service. I unrolled a condom on his cock. He cocked his head a little, I turned on my elbow ( wrestling move from high school) and braced myself on my fours.

Whop, whop, whop.. my butts for him to whop, he's claiming back his dominance.I had pushed him to this. Grabbed my mouth to make me raise my head up. He slammed his cock into me and his hand caught my gasp of painful entry again. He pulled harder and I raised my head higher while he slammed in more and harder. I was gasping for breath and had to breathe through his cupped fingers. I was getting dizzy from all that but it made me more aware of his cock slamming hard into me. His other hands was whopping my butts but the stings was feeling good.

I was feeling like cumming soon and groaned through his fingers that I was. Suddenly he clamped down hard on my nose and mouth. I felt giddy and struggled to breathe. I felt my cum about to shoot out while my body felt like floating from some high. The cum felt like being stuck inside me. Something in me panicked and my hands grabbed him and threw him onto the bed.

"What the fucking hell are you trying to do to me? Strangle me?" I was coughing hard and shuddered giddily. He threw me on my back and held me down. He slammed his cock back in hard and fast. Feeling released from the painful restraint, I cummed and cummed. Then I felt him shudder and cum as well. I locked my legs around him and felt like pushing him into my body as I locked them hard. We embraced and kissed. and stayed locked together for a long time.

When we recovered enough, we looked at each other in disbelief. What the hell did we do together just now? I felt deliciously sore everywhere. My whole body was sensitive to his touch. I felt very strange as I curled up into a ball into his warm embrace. I felt sticky warm liquid oozing out my ass (either the lub he used or my body secretion. ) I felt truely well fucked. I need to be embraced.

We stayed in embrace for a long time enjoying the sexual afterglow. I felt like I was the kid and he was my man. He kissed me and asked if I wanted to stay the night. I nodded my head. I was afraid to speak and hear my masculine voice spoil the moment.

We dozed off and when I woke again, the dorm felt so quiet. The clock was past 1am. He was sleeping like a baby. We were sweaty and sticky. Damnned. These hostels don't have private bathrooms. We smelled like sex pig by now.

I looked down. his cock was already erect. I touched it. He opened his eyes. That smile, that naughty look. Sigh, who am I to protest huh? I fucking want it.

With a sigh and a smile, I grabbed my ankles. "Come on kid, take me again."

Cockily, he tweaked my nose, squeezed my pecs and gave me a loud whop on my butts. Stretched himself lazily and yawned. The cockiness like he already owned my ass. He picked another condom and rolled it on his dick. The slow deliberate actions just to make me wait for it with my butts up in the air. Earlier on I would have chewed him out for the attitude. Now.... when our eyes met, he was daring me to. I backed down.

He stuck a finger up my ass and was about to say something but stopped short. I was all wet down there. No lub needed. He carressed my thighs and my groins. With one hand on my jaws, he slammed his cock into me suddenly.

( Just thinking about it makes me horny again. I just fingered myself and cummed. Lost the momentum to carry on. So later...)
Quote |