Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2004, 06:34 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Fucked by a kid less than half my age

Needless to say, he gave me a good fuck. Wish I was not afraid of gay sex when I was his age. Chasing after pussies then was so difficult, scoring was rare. So rare that we inflated the scores. But even when we scored, the sex was quick and she was giving it like charities. The only sure thing was to go for a pros. 3 good fucks in one night? Not even a pros allowed that.

So sex at that age was frustrating. Basically we'll get it how we can. Girls or boys or men. With men, you won't even talk about it. Of course there were those men who offered their asses but no way could we think about that. Ok, that's a lie. I was curious enough to tried that on one part time coach. ( That's another story) The fear was that if we were ever found out, we'll both be dead.

But sex nowadays seemed so casual. Even gay sex was not a big deal. I remembered when our mega butch rugby star Ian Roberts came out in mid 90's, the guys at the pub were more amused than shocked. Nothing much were said except maybe wondering if he's top or btm. It showed that butch masculine guys can be gays too and we cracked gay jokes at each other. At that time, I had not tried being fucked yet so I enjoyed making those crude jokes too.

So sex with Eric was relaxed and all fun. To him, I was nothing more than just a man who offered him my ass. He can still crack those crude jokes but I was the butt of some of these jokes. However these are now considered harmless jokes.

A good fuck was so strange, it took more than half hour yet I can hardly describe it in a few lines. There were many things said yet I only vaguely remember them now. Repeating them would be boring?

Eric must be having a sort of face fetish? He grabbed my face while fucking me doggie. When grabbing my legs up for frontal fuck, he would tweak my nose or my cheeks or slapped my face playfully. When he's about to cum, he would rub his hot cock all over my face while he sat on me. When he cum, he shot all over my face and rubbed it all over. Which was bad because I smelled of cum and there's no toilet to cleanup. He loved the smell and kissed me all over the face yet he won't lick me clean.

After the exhausting sex, we chat about our performances in bed. I was a good fuck, his balls were drained servicing me. I was surprisingly very active as a btm, unlike most men and women he fucked. And that remark as expected, " you must be very experienced". I mean if I was passive and shy in bed then I was freshmeat, if I was pushing with him and putting up my ass in all sorts of positions willingly for him to be fucked, then I was used meat. Whatever the fuck was no pleasing any top.

He still insisted on sitting on me while we chatted with his semi-hard cock dangling over my face. I asked him if he liked cock whipping a man's face. He said yes and he also liked sitting on my chest and feel my hard breathing under him like a subdued gladiator.

Alright, it's a humilaiting thing to ask but I had to. How old was he? He's 19. And how old was I? more than double his age. Married with kids? Yes. Bf? No

We laughed and he gripped my face with his big thighs. Well I started it. How did it feel to be taken by a kid? I said if it's not fucking great, I won't let him sit on me like now. Was it embarrassing? Used to be but now I don't fucking get bothered. I accepted his cock inside me whatelse could be more intimate.

Being an intelligent medical student, his view was different. We just had a mating intercourse. The male will seek to stick his organ into the female to inject his seeds into the female. In his farm, sex between animals happened all the time.This primitive mating drive was what made us have sex. But not all farm animals are allowed to have sex. Only quality males are allowed to breed. The rest were castrated.

Anyway, I told him I need to wash up. He said there's a communal toilet down the hallway. I said is it safe for me? He said probably not because other students may be using it and I was obviously not a student.

In that case I better get home otherwise it will be awkwards in the morning to be seen sneaking out. We said goodbye and I sneaked out at 3am in the morning and took a cab home.

No exchange of phone number. I was not going to ask him though I wanted to a few times. I don't know how to without seeming cheap. I don't think he needed to worry about getting men or women for sex. I was just a good fuck. Keeping it this way, I'll still have good chance of more fucks later.
Quote |