Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2004, 10:48 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Ex-GF

That one great fuck was good to last a whole week. But by Wednesday, I was already feeling the urge. By Thursday I was writing it all down. By Friday, I had to jo myself. By Saturday, I was dying to meet him again. I thought maybe I'll sneak into his hostel after midnight or something.

Truth was, I haven't got the guts to do that. Best to drown myself in some hard stuff at the pub. Maybe I'll get the guts by then. Sat down with friends and just had a good one when I saw JY walked in. My ex-gf from high school and so long ago. Ok, I exaggerated again, should be almost ex-gf. There's this bunch of girls who would hang out with us jocks. People thought we scored easily with these girls but the truth was, I only scored some with the plain Janes or the easy Suzies.

JY was one of the prettiest and like most boys, I was hot for her. We went for 2 dates but never scored or got steady with her. After school's over, never met her since. There she was now, older and not attractive as I thought. Fat too. Yucks.

She said hello to the guys that she knew and soon was with me. Told me she got married to a doctor and was here to visit her kid who's studying medicine. How old was her kid? 19years old.

Oh my god, cannot be. This kind of co-incidence can only happened in soap operas. I felt sweaty. What's his name? Patrick W***. Not Eric but we don't use our real names for ONS so it's still possible. Wasn't W*** the nerdy guy we all whacked around with? Yes it was.

I felt chilly. The more I looked at her, the more I thought Eric looked like her. Oh fucking hell, there I was trying to stick my cock into his mummy and now her son was sticking his cock into me. I had to know if that was true but I can't face that truth.

She only had a photo of his at 12. He looked sort of like Eric but I was not sure. Anyway, she was already wondering why I was nervous and so interested in her kid so I stopped. She left soon enough.

I don't know why I was shook up about that. So what if he was Eric? If I bumped into her these few days with him, I wonder if I should hide? I bet he wouldn't tell her about me. But I was sure that she'll tell him about me and how she rejected my advances. I never thought she'll be dating that W*** nerd.

That's bad but silly me. After what Eric had done to me, what's all this shyness for? When I saw my friend and his 20 yo kid, I realised if I had married JY and our kid looked like her then he'll certainly looked like Eric.

The drinks were making my mind go crazy. A small thing and I blew it up into incest. Suddenly the idea of sneaking into Eric's hostel seemed very disgusting. I felt disgusted with myself and went home early for bed. The old lady was surprised.
Quote |