Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Recent Mexico Trip
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2004, 08:38 AM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Planning another DF Trip for June

Hi everyone...just wanted to add a post to say that I am planning
another trip to DF for June. I think I will arrive on 16th...may be 15th...Thursday late in the evening around 1030PM.....will be there for two weeks. I am curious if any of the posters from here will be there at the same time. It would be interesting to meet for dinner and/or drinks to compare notes.

I was in DF in October for two weeks. I have not posted anything about it yet but plan to post a summary of it in the Instant JO Forum since it does not really belong here.

One note, I did go to the FUCK Club when I was in DF in October. FUCK Club is on Reforma near its interesection with Insurgentes. It is a few blocks from the Angel Monument in Reforma. I highly recommend this place. I was there three times. First was on a Sunday afternoon and it was the best of the three visits. Like so many places in Mexico I was in front of the place before I realized I was exactly where I wanted to be.....and looking around like a lost tourist!! There was a hot guy standing on the corner with his car keys in his hand. This guy was not the type I usually go for-blond and build (but Mexican).....we went inside...well, I will continue that story in the JO Forum post..........anyway, the FUCK club had a lot of hot young guys..several muscle guys on the sunday visit.......beer is available as it is at LaCasita too......if you like to drink beer....

I hope to hear from any guys who may be going there in June...or anyone with questions or comments or suggestions.

Take care.
Quote |