Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Relationship issue
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2004, 09:07 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Nothing to take offense about, dude... I'm the first one to confess to being verbose. Doesn't bother me if some folks don't want to or can't handle spending five minutes reading -- they can skip or skim anything they like.

Just for the record and for the hell of it, it might be interesting to some to know that ONE reason I write at length and in detail is because I can't STAND IT when I ask a question and get a one-word, uncaring and/or thoughtless response. This happens too often in daily life. People just don't give a shit. You don't have to speak for an hour to show you care, of course... but at least have the courtesy to answer the damn question, you know?

(The above is precipitated by several recent encounters with my vet -- he's far too aloof and brief when I ask him questions. My dog was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and I need a LOT of information as to her new care management. Online sources only go so far -- I need answers from the guy who KNOWS her case history. Anyway, I may have to change vets if he doesn't give me what I need. If only Dr. Danny were a vet, I'd drive my baby up to Atlanta!)

Anyway, let's get this guy's post back on track.

Dude, I think it's great that you want to share your story. It may do you a world of good just to write some of it out. Maybe we can help a little more, even if we're just "talking" about it.

I'll be happy to read what you've got to say -- cant promise any fabulous advice will come of it, but I'm sure I'll be able to blab about SOMETHING!

Good luck, man.
Quote |