Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2004, 09:56 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Lousy Fuck Makes You Hornier

After that lousy fuck, it made me appreciate what the good fucks that BC, Eric or MK gave me. That lousy fuck was like scratching my itch with a feather. It made me feel itchier. A good fuck leaves me with a delicious sore that's like the muscle aches after a good strong workout. Feel the satisfied burn for days.

After the booze was satisfied, I was feeling damn horny. Don't know if anybody here ever had that kind of horniness where even my pecs felt a little soft and very sensitive? I wanted a good fuck and I kept thinking about that guy that I cruised at that bar. The one that got away seemed that much a bigger fish.

I went back to the bar. Hoping not to meet the old guy again. Anyway it's not that bad, the money was good. I sat for an hour but nobody I knew. The place seemed slow since it was midweek. The bored waitress was chatty. She looked almost 50 with the thick makeup to cover the wrinkles but those on her neck were all there.

She noticed me the last time. I asked about that goodlooking guy I saw that time. She said he's not regular here but I might get lucky. I shouldn't have trouble getting other men myself. Damned was I so obvious?

Yes I was, she said. But why was I going with that old gent when I could easily get better? She had that funny smile on her face. Maybe I was self-concious. Anyway if I don't say it, who's to know?

Enough about me, I directed the questions to her to avoid anymore embarrassing things about me. Ah ha, she's a working girl before. The money was good till she lost most of it on gambling. Typical sob story. Wonder if she's just telling the standard tale to avoid the truth.

I guess being a working girl, nothing about sex surprised her. And she was no lady in her manners so I was quite relaxed to chat with her. It's like talking to a crude guy like myself.

She said there's all kinds of people selling sex because when someone want it they'll pay. That's no surprise. She too had a secret dream to meet someone like Richard Gere when she was young. And she did meet a few, she sighed. Only those dreams were brief and there's no love like fairy tale ending. She got married anyway but those men were jerks.

Enough about herself, what about me?

What about?

Was I married?

Yes

Then I was a jerk too. Only worse, the type that played for both sides. Double jerk.

Why did she sound so bitter?

Because one of her ex-boyfriend was a working boy. He was only in it for the money and they planned to get out after they had made a bundle. He's as goodlooking as Richard Gere. But soon as he found his sugar daddy, he's gone.

Here, have a drink on me. I can afford it this time.

She thanked me for the drink. That made her friendlier. She said no matter what, I must insist that the men use condoms. That bf of hers died of Aids. Some of her friends too. Oops honey, hoped she did not insult me. She was saying that out of her own habits; she's sure I was the one using the condoms.

Her hand reached down to give my groin a squeeze. If she was younger I would be much interested. For now, I don't mind being molested. She needed the bucks more than the fuck, no matter how much she fancied a man. Their law was not to give it away freely. That's the difference between men and women. Men fuck anything anytime, women always need a reason.

Then she looked at me and asked softly why I was not protesting about that condom thing? Good lord, was I a bottom. honey? It's alright to say so then she won't waste her time unless I fancy a strapon.

I said don't she know that men go both ways? It all depends. But tonight I was in that mood, so I'm sorry.

Oh in that case, she can introduce some friends with fantastic services. Playfully, I asked if they do it, who pays who? She laughed, it depends too. Anyway some of those guys she tried and the service was very good.

No thanks. I never had problem getting it free. Oh yeah, she said she knew. She said some men shouldn't give it away free. It's just not right.

Huh? What she meant?

She meant there are men who pay for sex with men and she'll introduce to me but we'll share 30/70. Oh mate, this woman will do anything to turn a buck.

This was going too far. I told her to stop talking nonsense. I asked her why she's talking like that to me? She laughed and said the old gent who I was with? He had ever taken one of her girls. Last weekend, he was asking if she knew me. Put 2 and 2 together, she knew what happened. We can work together if I was just doing it for pocket money. Why give it away free? See how generous some men are? She gets few customers anyway.

I said no way. Unlike those working lads, I picked what I like and not for the money. Don't she hate most of the men she had sex with? Yeah, she hated those dirty smelly men. Sigh but she still loved handsome men too. She said I should understand what she meant. Most gay men are better looking than the jerks she had to service.

See what I mean?

Ok, I was right. This sex business sure stinked. She sure hate putting up her legs to be fucked by these stinky men. Sometimes when she was bored, she would fantasize that she would turn into a man to fuck their sorry asses instead.

What about the strapons? Oh yeah, that was fun. But she hardly ever get any such clients. Surprisingly, one such client was a big boy like me and she fucked him like a whore. It was fantastic sex. That's why she hoped I might like that too.

The conversations dragged on longer but I was getting too buzzed by then to remember most of them now.
Quote |