Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorhea Alert
Thread: Gonorhea Alert
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2004, 05:18 PM
Straycatt
Cruiser

What's the point? Might as well go sightseeing with a blindofld on. Swim in a three piece suit.

So you get the clap. You take one pill and it's gone. Life is to be experienced. Bad things sometimes happen. Not the end of the world.

What's the point??? Let me be your seeing-eye catt on this one Yogiman.

The point is to be careful for yours and others health sake. Not all STD's are cured by "one pill" and not everyone has the same reactions to either the disease or the cure. AND not all STD's are curable. Too many people have died due to either ignorance or being aloof to the fact that they can fall prey to disease.

Sure bad things sometimes happen, but anyone with half a brain cell would know enough to try to avoid the bad so that the experience of life is better.

I won't deny the fact that there are a large number of posters to these threads that openly engage in risky behavior and that is their choice albeit a bad one. Perhaps they are indeed sightseeing with a blindfold on.

But to just think "Who cares if I have a disease that I can spread to others... I'm gonna have my fun anyhow." - that's an indication of premeditated stupidity.
Quote |