Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorhea Alert
Thread: Gonorhea Alert
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2004, 10:43 PM
blondbuzzed
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to blondbuzzed
just amazing!

I am amazed at the replies I am getting to my "alert" or "warning".

I posted it to this site due to the possibility of visitors that view the messages and tips on where to meet to let them know that, if they are bi-sexual or gay with a partner, and enjoy what they feel is "safe sex" THEY STILL NEED TO GET TESTED! As one reply stated, the symptoms can hide and not be caught till its too late. If these same fellas "go home to the girlfriend or wife" or "boyfriend/partner" and conduct a normal, albeit, straight/safe sexual performance, SHE/HE is at risk for coming down with something!

JUST THINK OF WHAT THAT DISCUSSION WOULD BE LIKE!

I had to have the same type of conversation with my boyfriend after I spread it to him. IT'S NOT A FUN CONVERSATION! We BOTH had to go get treated!

I posted this as a warning to all that think they are "playing safe". "SAFE PLAY" is NOT what it was 5 or 10 years ago! TIMES HAVE CHANGED! If you are suckin cock in restrooms, gyms, car garages, alleys, theatres and sex clubs and won't go any farther with the sex play (i.e. anal, swallowing cum) to avoid coming down with something, YOU ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS! YOU still could be spreading it around.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES, GUYZ! Go get tested (some places its annonymous) get treated and lets try to curb the infection rate. Maybe we can all get back to the regular, good ol oral sex that we all seem to LOVE on this site!
Quote |