Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Relationship issue
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2004, 11:43 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

LOL to Marco (even though I HATE "LOL," sometimes it's necessary).

Yeah, I've openly said I'm a romantic. In fact, it's one of the traits I happen to love about myself. And even though most of my blowjobs of late aren't very romantic... a few have been. Romance can surprise you -- it can sometimes happen in unlikely situations (though it's not the same sort of thing as when you love someone deeply and are in a relationship with him).

Hey, I think of my ex almost every day. Hell, fourteen years... hard not to. But this doesn't mean I am LONGING for him. On the contrary -- it's best that he's gone. Yet things happen in daily life that remind me of him, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Some days a thought of him will be indifferent. It's just there. Other days I miss him, though admittedly less and less as time goes by (that's sad, but it's true). Now and then I wonder how he's doing; now and then I don't give a shit.

You know... I'd have remained at least friends with him if it weren't for the fact that he lives with a guy I have no respect for. I haven't heard from my ex since last August, when we finally dissolved the last of our financial ties. That's fucking sad. I'd have thought he'd maybe at least say hello during the holidays or something. I cannot contact him: his number is unlisted and has been changed since last I knew it. Calling him at work does no good -- he works off the books and they pretend he is not an employee if anyone calls and asks for him. Oh, well. Just pisses me off that he's dismissed me completely, or so it seems.

Yeah, I would have stayed with him forever. I asked him to get counseling with me. I told him to tell me what he wanted me to change about myself and we'd work it out together. He had no interest in those things: he wanted it over and done. He got what he wanted. Now, I've changed and it's all for ME. GOOD for ME, too. I deserve it!

Anyway -- WannaBJ... I have no idea what happened to your post, obviously. I've lost a few things over the years here, but not many. However, all online message boards screw up, PCs crash, shit happens.

A good bit of advice if you're writing something you don't want to lose... Type into a word processor, save as you go, then cut and paste. Saves a lot of potential aggravation.

Back to you, now -- when you're ready.
Quote |