Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2004, 10:10 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

open secret

This sex thing is getting very bothersome when I am not getting any. When to the cruise grounds and sauna but not finding anyone I like or missing the targets.

Came back and started thinking about MK. Oh mate, he got a body to die for. And the fuckings he gave me was out of this world. Thinking about it got my precum leaking now. Wonder if he's gone to the Middle East and hope he's ok. I need more of him.

Then I think about Eric and felt sad. Thinking of MK suddenly reminded me of something months ago.

Well, we play pools for fun and some little bets. Winning was more of luck because we are all about the same. S and N were playing but somehow N was winning 3 times in a row. He was treating everybody because S was betting double or nothing. When N was winning the 4th game, he was bragging and teasing S about it. Someone was saying S would lose even his mom if he's betting her. S said fuck you to him. It's one of those playful crude fuck everything kind of crude men's behaviour. The place was full of such foul languages even when things were cool.

Then S said fuck your dad. Nobody thought much about that but N lashed out to punch S, shouting you fucking bastard. S got one on his face. He was madder. Yeah, I fucked your dad and you could be the bastard he produced from my baby maker. You should watch me mount his ass like a bitch on his hands and knees. He loved being my bitch so are you too?

Suddenly everybody realised this could be very serious. It took all of us to pull them apart and forced them home. We stayed to make sure they stay away while some were gossiping and explaining what happenned.

I remember writing here about this neighbor living a few doors away. We met at the crusing grounds a few times, he was chatty and quite open about cruising. We never make out though he seemed interested. But he moved out more than 6 years ago. That was common and I never thought about it. N is his eldest kid who stayed because of job and later got married. His parents were divorced long ago.

Only that evening did I heard there's a reason why from these gossips. Apparently, N came home early one evening and found his good friend rogering his dad. Ok so he was not happy about it but they all agreed to keep it their secret. No use fighting about it and letting the whole world know. N wanted them to end the thing S agreed but his dad disagreed.

Now that it became an open secret, his dad was even inviting S over and they were having sex in their bedroom while he's home. N was furious because he was afraid his fiance and family might find out. The kinds of noises his dad made was getting on his nerve. And they said N might had actually seen his dad being screwed a few times. He quarreled with his dad. It's no use. The only way was to get his dad to move out to another place and not let the neighbors see this.

S and N must be really discreet because I never knew about this and few people either. Knowing how indiscreet his dad was at the crusing places, I wasn't really surprised. Glad I was smart enough to stay away from him otherwise ...I shudder to think about it.

Now that was secret no more. Anyway in this bad neighborhood, nothing is considered shocking when you have seen drugs, fights, murders, gangs ...

That happened before MK was rogering me. We men wear almost nothing at home but a boxer shorts when it's hot in summer. I guess the kids nust had seen our cocks when they were playing around while we lay around sometimes with hardons that we don't know. MK said he's seen my cock more than a few times and they giggled about it. We know that but never thought about it. Boys should be comfortable around men's cock. It's part of their growing up.

Only we didn't realised the rare few boys like S and MK more than liked what they saw.
Quote |