Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Relationship issue
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2004, 11:35 AM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Wannabj,

Your last post really affected me. Don't know if it is the rain outside or what, but this thread in general has me thinking of those who have come and gone in my life.

You don't have to be in a relationship for any set length of time for the situation you describe to happen. We've all dealt with facing having someone we love leaving our lives.

Your words remind me of many I have loved. It hurt when I saw our lives diverge all too soon. They had to follow their heart and I could not be a part of it. There were a few I had to leave behind myself.

I firmly believe in the perpetualness of the soul. It helps me greatly to think I will see these people again if not while I live. But for now it is as if they have taken a trip or vacation or have traveled somewhere I could not go with them.

Some day we'll meet again, and they will tell me of their life; I will tell them of mine. Doesn't stop me from occasionally thinking of them. And when I do, I always wish them well for the happiness they brought to my life.

Give 8 the love you can, while you can. That's the best you can do. If it comes to loss, mourn it, but don't lose sight of what you two shared while you could.
Quote |