Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Recent Mexico Trip
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2004, 08:21 PM
JLingoa1
Cruiser

Thank You

Wonderful to be back on this Board. Have been away for awhile and am back in the US and leave for DF next week. Have always reserved at the CANADA Hotel, this time will try the Principal, which actually turns out to be around the corner from the Canada.

Have been many times to DF, but have not returned since the 14 BAR (it was my favourite bar in the whole world) was closed down. I understand that a similar bar has opened up, next door. The name of the bar is AHORA ES 15. The 14 was never a bar for those faint of heart; I loved it for that reason. My ??? is, has anyone been to the new 15 bar??? Is the the 15 like the old 14, full of soldiers and their wonderful friends?? Hope someone can help.

It was wonderful to sign on to this board and see all those wonderful names. You all have always been a great help; very considerate and warm as well.

BTW Ob Wun, did you ever make it to Bahia, Brasil??

All the very best to all.

JLin