Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Relationship issue
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2004, 03:07 AM
wannabj
Cruiser

THANK YOU

You have been so good to me,ALL.
Today is the hardest, it's the first day without two months in my life.
I've been listening to what you all say, and took time last night to cry on the shoulder of an old friend.
He advised, I must also move on, but also feels that I should not shut out 8 years from my life because of my pain, 8 years has wanted our friendship to continue, my friend last night thinks I should bite the bullett and except his friendship ,he feels 8 years is making his judgement because I pressured him ,he can not possibly know in his heart that 2 months is a better person, and if down the road he realizes he made a mistake I will be there, if not I have a friend that started 8 years ago and can share good times with.
I think he makes sence but I'm not sure I can take the pain of looking at 8 years,right now, knowing he is someone elses man at least for now.
I must realize nothing may or will develope but at least have a friend, that 25 and I can enjoy.
Love to hear the feelings of you guys.
Guess right now I have nothing, but could have a friend.
Quote |