Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - poppers?
Thread: poppers?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2004, 02:54 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I'm glad you answered the original post, Matt. I'm certainly a fan of poppers, having used them since I was about sixteen (albeit it took a good year before I found out they were good for sex and not just a head rush in the locker room at school). I even enjoy whipping off a few posts about them from time to time, but I need a break of a few weeks before I can write the SAME stuff all over again.

I think a lot of folks just don't know about being able to select their own post display, which is understandable. If something doesn't show up in their list, they just go ahead and ask a question. I'm all for people asking any question they need to ask: better to learn than not be bothered! But since the info is here already, may as well go check it out. Plus, some threads are different from others: there's info that is repeated as well as new aspects of the topic contained in each response, making old threads a very good reference.

Anyway, I can't say I gave any info that is "more/better/more specific" than you did -- I just babbled on a bit and left it at that. Poppers are highly subjective; what I think and what I feel when using them won't be the same as the next guy, so... all info is worth reading, though not all of it is worth retyping!

(Wondering when my next order will arrive in the mail...)

Quote |