Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Significance of Big balls
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2004, 03:01 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Wow. What will they think of next?

I do like this better than chrome naked lady mudflap attire. Sure haven't noticed these just yet, though.

Honestly... it's far too obnoxious, but good for a laugh. I know what's going to happen, though: by the next time my Mom comes to visit, these damn things will be dangling from every truck in the Southeast. I'll be driving around pointing out the Oleander and Hibiscus to Mom along the coastal regions, and she'll be gazing ahead, pointing to a pair of big, blue balls dangling from the back of a truck. "What is that?" she'll ask...

I just spent several days searching out truck enthusiast forums for directions on how to remove my shifter knob -- it seemed like this apparently simple task was much more difficult than I thought: finding the answer took forever. Yet I never ran across any reference to these testicular decorations. It's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

Incidentally, for Ford vehicles -- you just pull like hell on the shifter knob after leaving your truck in the sun for a few hours. The glue will be soft enough by that time and the freaking thing will just pop right off. Three days of searching and the answer is "pull it."
Quote |