Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 01:52 AM
haspi
Cruiser

Top or Bottom?

Like it or not, sex still follow the hetero model. Tops are expected to be in charge. When cruising, they are expected to ask the question, "top or bottom?" If you want to be the bottom, you act the bottom - being less aggressive, agreeing with him more, listening more, talk softer, laugh at his lewd jokes even if he's indirectly refering to what he's going to be doing to you. By this time you should not be surprised when he takes you in bed.

Like looking4funnow, I consider myself versatile. But I prefer to be bottom. I can undesatnd why looking4funnow's rooommate prefer to be exclusive bottom, being fucked can bring fantastic orgasm. Why do you think we have so many bottoms amongst us?

But when I meet a guy as cute as Dean Coulter, I become a bossy top and fuck the hell out of him. Believe me, we have plenty of those around here. I don't want to be an exclusive bottom and miss out.

What I don't understand is how some guys say they don't do anal? Oral, kissing, handjob are all foreplay to the final act. They feel too light to be the main course only enough to be the entree. It's not sex until we do the fucking. The intense feelings involved is heavy enough to satisfy real sexual hunger.
Quote |