Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Want advice on rimming
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2004, 06:36 PM
haspi
Cruiser

A good rimmer is usually a good top. My idea of a good top really takes charge and does the 1 2 3 4 tango in paris ( watch that hot famous scene and learn )

1. push me down - if he turns me on, I'll stay down and let him take charge.

2. the finger test - basically he's testing the tightness of my mancunt. If it's acceptable, he will pay the price of admission next.

3. the price of admission - a good rim. He'll show that he understands the needs of a bottom by kissing his butt. He licks, he flicks, he wiggles, he penetrates and he smells it just like the way most male animals do when courting the females.

4. he claims his prize. He gets to fuck me, another male.

I do rim the men that I want to fuck too. But sometimes I stop at 2 because his ass don't smell good. Some asses smell sweet and clean. I could swear it smells as sweet as perfume. For those who think that all ass smell like shit, you have to try this to believe it. A clean ass will secrete a protective mucus inside that's fresh and sweet smelling. That turns me wild.

Does anybody agree with what I'm saying here or is that all my special imagination?

But some ass do smell like shit if it's not properly cleaned. That turns me off and all he gets will be a handjob instead.
Quote |