Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy, Awful Voice
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2004, 03:03 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Thanks for the opinion, and I welcome others, too.

Just to clarify: this wasn't so much a spur of the moment type of thing. We'd talked before and found many mutual interests. I was SERIOUSLY disappointed when this guy didn't contact me after we missed each other the first time around.

I would get together with him again with little hesitation. He's truly a good guy at heart, it's easy to see that. My problem is that I wanted to do more with him than just let him suck me off. Not that I'd turn that down again, but I AM concerned that this is about all I'd be able to do. I could give him a nice massage, probably kiss him (his face is certainly appealing), and I know for sure that he loved giving me head... I just can't see myself adopting ANY sort of more submissive type of posture with him. When I want to please a guy's dick, it needs to be attached to a masculine dude...

See, I so rarely get to enjoy a dick myself that I was looking forward to it. I'm not a cocksucker per se, but I am a gay man and of course I like dick! I'm comfortable in my role as suckee, but I'm not entirely selfish in that I refuse to give anything in return (though some guys do insist on this).

I imagine I'll talk again with him and gauge his feelings, see if he asks for anything in particular. I just don't want to mislead him, and while I am a guy who likes to be completely honest as often as I possibly can, I also don't want to hurt his feelings. Yeah, he'd survive and his life will go on, but... it would please me greatly if I could help boost his ego a bit rather than knock it down.

Here's one case where it would have been helpful if the guy was an outright asshole -- it would be so much easier to pretend to be "busy" the next few times he asked to meet up...
Quote |