Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy, Awful Voice
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2004, 02:29 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Thanks, guys.

ShyKid has a point: probably I'm over-analyzing since I'm not looking at this as objectively as I should.

I'll take it day by day. After all, we didn't agree to start dating and fall in love -- it's just sex. At least, I HOPE this one realizes that at any rate! He seemed highly satisfied doing what we did, so if that makes him happy... works for me, too. I sure won't beat around the bush and play games with the guy, though. If he wants more than I can give, I'll be as tactfully honest with him as I can.

Ran into him online last night, and he seemed ready, willing and able to stop by, hinting around that he wanted a repeat performance. Alas, the website chat crashed many times and we never finalized any sort of plans and did not finish our conversation. He could have called me, but maybe he felt he'd better not without permission or whatever. I would have called him but I know he has his sister and young niece staying with him, and it was too late to ring the phone and "wake the baby."

I have to admit, I've never really run into this before, and I'd thought I'd seen it all (guess not). I imagine that's why I felt it was worth posting. Cool guy, bad voice. But yes, at least he was honest with me, and THAT is something you don't find much these days. He deserves credit for that.

It does seem that these types of situations resolve naturally on their own, as others have done in the past (though the two cyber "stalkers" I had problems with STILL send messages to me at least once a week).
Quote |