Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms--a little advice
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2004, 01:36 PM
CollegeFlyBoi22
Cruiser

Arrow Tops and Bottoms--a little advice

I met a guy out yesterday and we got into a sexual conversation after a few drinks. He insisted that he's a total top and is too big to fit into most guys comfortably. I told him that even though he might be well endowed, that has nothing to do with the fact that he doesn't know how to fuck a guy correctly. I suggested that he try bottoming to see for himself what really feels good, and then try to create those same sensations in the next bottom he fucks. I've always believed that good tops are guys that have bottomed before, and anyone who says they are a strict top and very good at it really has no clue. What do you think?