Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms--a little advice
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2004, 04:20 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

If he were to get fucked himself, and indeed his dick is bigger than most guys, how would it be possible for him to experience what feels good if the guy fucking him has a smaller penis? Wouldn't he need to find a guy with at least the same size pecker as his own in order to find out what it feels like to be fucked with a big cock?

It seems presumptuous to suggest to the man that he has no skills -- since you didn't sleep with him yourself, you're just making assumptions based upon his boast that his allegedly large penis causes discomfort to others. Perhaps this is entirely true.

Perhaps, in fact, the bottoms are partially to blame and also lacking in the necessary skills. Wouldn't an experienced and eager bottom be able to take it? Don't a lot of bottoms seek out bigger and bigger cocks to test their limits?

Good sex requires communication on both ends. If a top guy is causing discomfort to the bottom guy, shouldn't the bottom say something and maybe suggest alternatives based on HIS experience of what has worked well for him in the past? Likewise, wouldn't a good top be mindful of such things and take appropriate measures to maybe change what he's doing if it seems like his bottom isn't having a good time?

I don't think any ONE person is at fault here. I sure don't see any harm in a top guy trying out the other position for the experience of it, and it would be beneficial for a bottom guy to get on top now and then, too. Yet I don't think it is any sort of mandatory requirement to do so.

Heterosexual men are almost exclusively TOPS. While some may enjoy some anal stimulation, it's probably not too often that the female straps on a dildo and has at it. Likewise, a straight man can NEVER know what it feels like to have a vagina even if he DID take it up the ass from time to time. This has no bearing on his sexual prowess -- if he has the DESIRE to please a woman, he's going to do whatever he can to find out exactly how to do that. He's going to watch his partner, he's going to study her reactions as to what feels good, he's going to talk to her during sex, before sex and after sex to find out what she might like next time around or at the present moment. He has no clitoris, he has no vulva, he has no labia -- so how can he REALLY know what feels best unless he makes it his goal to work WITH his female counterpart and find out?

I'd say gay men are fortunate in that they CAN switch positions -- but I don't think it's always necessary. The option exists if someone wants to try it, and that's great. For those who do not... the alternative is always available: COMMUNICATION.
Quote |