Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms--a little advice
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2004, 03:42 AM
buttmuncher4u
Horny 24/7 - Suck, Rim, F

The saying goes "It take two to tango." The same is true about two guys fucking.

A good bottom will be prepared to take the top he has chosen to sleep with.

A good top will know how to help his partner relax and be patient enough to help him get to the point of opening up and accepting his cock fully.

Perhaps part of the problem is this top guy is dealing with one-night stands that are not used to his large cock? Or he and his partner(s) do not have a lot of time for sex.

If it's possible, they should take their time... enjoy the experience.

A lot of foreplay, some rimming, fingering and LOTS and LOTS (there can't be "too much") lube and just about any bottom can handle just about any top.

I've played around with a lot of guys who have given me the honor of taking their ass for the first time.

While I'm not overly large, I have a solid 7 inches. Letting my partner sit on my cock while I'm on my back works well.. This lets him slide it in at his own pace -- sometimes pulling off completely.

Words of encouragement, reminders to relax and BREATHE helps him get it in. Usually at that point, my partners hole will open enough that I can start giving him a long hard ass pounding that I enjoy providing.

Bottom line: TAKE YOUR TIME and use LOTS OF LUBE.
Just a hairy top -- sort of a gorilla bear I guess. (6'1", 220) Have a thing for a nice (furry) ass that I can rim before I fuck it. Smaller younger guys (under 35) a plus but NEVER required. Fur a+, not required (I love naturally smooth guys too). Cocksucking, Ass Rimming, and Hole Fucking -- it's all good!
Quote |