Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms--a little advice
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2004, 04:39 AM
haspi
Cruiser

Having taken it both ways, I actually think it's better that a top don't try being a bottom. Something about the experience seemed to soften him up. Too humble and too caring. It confused the sexual vibes that I receive.

I like a swaggering top who exudes the male dominance that seem to make your knees weak. I happen to like it rough. No doubt there'll be some pain but it will only make the experience more pleasurable overall. No pain no gain as they say. The pain sharpens the pleasures. After the pain I want the payback when he fucks my brains out. Imagine my disappointment when he gets all caring, slows down and the whole atmosphere of hot nasty sex cooled?

I lost a few good tops this way. Suddenly they would stop and ask about my pain. I had to remind them to keep the fire going. Whatever the pain, a hard cock can always be tolerated when some men can even take a fist up their ass.
Some became versatile and I had to flip with them. Some even became bottoms and I had to fuck them instead.

My biggest turnoff are actually those who call themselves top? but they don't do anal sex. What the fuck is that all about? Just because you read about anal sex and have not had your ass pounded, it don't automatically makes you a top. There are expectations required of a top and if you don't have it then don't spoil it for others.
Quote |