Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tops and Bottoms--a little advice
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2004, 05:40 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

It's not a moot point at all, but you are entitled to your opinion and differences of opinions don't require great debate all of the time.

It's an important point to keep in mind because regardless of the differences in genitalia, it proves that even for those who can't ever possibly know or understand what it feels like, many individuals are capable of LEARNING from their partner through communication and perception. Gay men can do the same thing.

I also agreed that it certainly is a plus for gay men in that they CAN switch positions -- giving us yet another way to learn about each other that heterosexuals cannot accomplish. I just don't believe it is the ONLY way to learn how to please a partner.

I rather like it that gay folks have this bit of ammunition in their sexual arsenal. Too bad some of us don't bother to ever use it. Frankly, while we've all heard that a man knows how to please another man because he has the same equipment, this isn't always true: we've all had our share of BAD sexual partners. Usually this is because they don't care enough to pay attention to our individual wants and needs which vary from their own.

If a top who likes to "rabbit fuck" a bottom switches places, he may enjoy BEING rabbit fucked. That's fine -- it's what he likes. Yet it STILL won't do him any good to experience both sides of being rabbit fucked if he meets a partner who wants a slower, more intimate encounter; he won't comprehend the fact that someone else likes something different if he doesn't have an open mind.

My massage example is another way to understand that anyone can learn how to please a partner even if they have never experienced something themselves. It's about tapping into what the other guy wants. Yet if I felt that I HAD TO give a guy a massage EVERY time in order to feel satisfied myself, I'd steer clear of men who weren't receptive to this.

Anyway, I think CollegeFlyBoi had some valid ideas, but these needed to be expanded upon. He was also very polite and seemed interested in the various responses, all of which I feel hold some truths in and of themselves. Taken together, there's actually quite a lot to be learned here.

As for those sluts who are bent over a log and begging to get fucked -- hey, guess what? That's what they WANT. So even if for someone else it is all about getting his rocks off, that bent-over slut is STILL getting what he enjoys most. Even a casual disregard for him, log-splinters and all, is sexually satisfying for the guy. So... by carelessly fucking him and leaving him laying on a log in the woods with cum dripping down his legs -- the end result has been to satisfy the dude EXACTLY as he wanted. The guy doing the fucking may not have thought about it this way, but he has actually communicated with and learned from his partner du jour, doing what was expected and walking away after.
Quote |